Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Never knew I could cook to  the "Hard In The Paint" beat 
pimp.gif

can't believe i downloaded it but i have to find out what NT is talking about. this lil b has way too much hype. just DL'd 'red flame' so i'm gonna give it a spin. report back afterward.

probably won't get thru the whole thing but i'll give him this and this comes from someone who has 2mex on my iphone w/ this based god: dude has flows. does the content make sense? HELL NAH. but if i keep an open mind, i'll like this. i'm on 'you will pay.'

hugh heffner hugh heffner **bobby digital call** <<<< that part had me goin'

Is it just me or does the tape have some REALLY dope beats?

This can't be original music, is it? This $!$$ is so hip-hop.

BUT, it seems like he's forcing a lot of his lyrics on some of these songs and it's pissing me off because this is so close to being a masterpiece.
laugh.gif

Damn, now that im listening to the exibit based joint again I see that B really held his own against the other versions. If this mixtape doesnt allow this man to gain the respect he deserves I dont know what will.

Worldcastradio.com
Worldcastradio.com
Worldcastradio.com

i haven't gotten thru all of 'red flame' (thank kanye for that), but 'i'm miley cyrus' and 'bill clinton' are hilarious. the 'swag, swag, swag' is annoying, but fits in both tracks. ignorant, this music is, but i guess that's what he's going for and he doesn't care.

anyway, entertaining and he's gained half-a-fan. i'll be deleting this from my phone shortly. not worth keeping.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i haven't gotten thru all of 'red flame' (thank kanye for that), but 'i'm miley cyrus' and 'bill clinton' are hilarious. the 'swag, swag, swag' is annoying, but fits in both tracks. ignorant, this music is, but i guess that's what he's going for and he doesn't care.

anyway, entertaining and he's gained half-a-fan. i'll be deleting this from my phone shortly. not worth keeping.
What are you talking about? You hand picked out the !+%@@+%* tracks and skipped all the dope ones. Go run through that mixtape again my guy.

http://www.worldcastradio.com/player_wcr

http://www.worldcastradio.com/player_wcrhttp://www.worldcastradio.com/index#

What are you talking about? You hand picked out the !+%@@+%* tracks and skipped all the dope ones. Go run through that mixtape again my guy.

fa sho, i will.  i do think lil b has flows.  but... i'm a backpacker, underground head.  stuff like the dilated peoples, 2mex, and even kanye and kid cudi are what i support.  so you know this takes ALOT for me to stomach w/ this lil b music.  i'm trying though.  i'm not sure what he's trying to accomplish in his music past the mad comedy in the tracks, but i'll find it, i'm sure.  still not done w/ the mixtape.

Hate In My Hart & GQ Magazine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hugh Hefner, Hugh Hefner...scdudududu
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

New York Subway
Would You Still Care "Damn It Feels Good To Be BASED"
pimp.gif

Bill Clinton