Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by GFlower8

yeah, i've seen him tweet this thread several times. i wonder how often he's on here tho....

but DEAR BASEDGOD if u ever read this, can you please make videos for these songs;
IM HEEM
pimp.gif
, REVENGE OF THE NERDS
laugh.gif
, and WHAT YOU DOING
glasses.gif

idk those are just some songs off top for some reason i want to see videos for. but i think if he did make videos for those songs, they gotta be on an ULTRA RARE BASED LEVEL of video such as; WE CAN GO DOWN and PRETTY BOY.

that would be VERY AMAZING in my opinion

that is all
I'm going to have to cosign EVERYTHING my dude just said.

im heem is on repeat for me... i can't sleep at night cuz i want the money, im a dough fiend

Blue Flame the tape is dope, the actual BF song is crack
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm Heem beat is raw, FRANCHISE ON DA BEAT DAWWWWG....dude is from my hometown and I had no idea buddy was makin moves like that but good looks for him tho, workin w/ Lil B is #RARE

Based God N_
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Blue Flame the tape is dope, the actual BF song is crack
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm Heem beat is raw, FRANCHISE ON DA BEAT DAWWWWG....dude is from my hometown and I had no idea buddy was makin moves like that but good looks for him tho, workin w/ Lil B is #RARE

Based God N_
pimp.gif
I'm glad you told me this. I can't believe my dude produced this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He been messing with the pack for awhile now. If anyone needs to get in contact with him, PM me.

I just realized that he used that "Just For Now" sample on quite a few songs..lol. Which one ya like the most?

how and why the hell does this only get 22k views? smh

btw, did he delete his response video of when he got punched? or maybe i just cant see it on his channel?

Wow.

Blue Flame is scripture.

All the songs with the Just For Now sample are legendary.

Rain In England will change the world

Based God is a genius.

Back
Top Bottom