OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

First time seeing green Posite. Not a fan of green but it looks nice on the Posite. I was thinking it was another Gucci inspired lol.

Called Nike CS over the weekend regarding my lack of black/gold flywire. Said operations would be contacting me later in the week for pics and can start my "rebuild" process. Basically an expedited pair and I can keep my current pair till new one arrives. I am going to ask operations guy for a code because at this point I can live without the flywire but another iD at 10, 15, or 20% off would be nice!

I've never posted anything on NikeTalk, but I think it's worth sharing my first pair of iD's (which woke me up when the UPS guy rung the doorbell). Glow in the dark outsole, flywire, and mid region of the upper. I named these the "Throne Room," partially because they somewhat reminded me of the WTT 9s, and partially because I couldn't think of anything else. I was definitely afraid that the GITD hits wouldn't appear off-white like they looked on the website, but they turned out perfectly (I was shooting for off-white to accent the gold hits). Definitely a worthy purchase, and look way better in person and up-close. 

Those Everglades came out great. The white upper accent, white sole, gold swoosh, black upper, black shank all came out great. A new twist, original.

The one I made is the same boring south beach WTT fusion. Yours are more Bray Wyatt.

got my everglades yesterday. Fastest ID I've ever ordered

they have a little championship pack lows feel to them

Last edited:
These are awesome!!! Straight FIRE! Are you deciding which lining to keep or keeping both? I like the turbo green lining.

Thanks man, the pair with the red lining is a friend's, I wanted a little contrast so I went with the turbo green.

Back
Top Bottom