OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I was planning on doing an all red from the jump. But wanted to peep the glow and that meant the gumbo liner so I added some black. Think these might be going back and will order the all reds as I wanted.

Will update on the glow when I get a chance to test it out at home. At work right now.
What size are they?  I might buy them, but the guys around here might get mad if you want to sell them instead of just sending them back to Nike.  They get so heated if you give someone a chance to buy something they cant make anymore.  Are they 10 or 10.5

Last edited:
What size are they?  I might buy them, but the guys around here might get mad if you want to sell them instead of just sending them back to Nike.  They get so heated if you give someone a chance to buy something they cant make anymore.  Are they 10 or 10.5

They're a size 12.

I wanna see how it looks glowing

Personally I did an all red kobe with it and I think they are gonna be fire but who knows

NIKE NEEDS TO BRING BACK THE GUMBO ID OPTIONS, NOT NECESSARILY THE GUMBO LINER BUT THE EXTRA OPTIONS.

ITS HARD TO MAKE ANYTHING AFTER GUMBO ID'S

YES IN CAPS, AND NIKE BRING IT BAAAAACK!!!:D

Last edited:
Yea if those options were available all the time minus the liner they would be giving out more and more free pairs due to being over run with orders and not making deadlines for sure, they can't even keep up now with the minimal amount of options they offer :smh:

Last edited:
Exactly. They can't keep up with what they have going right now. Imagine a full months worth of gumbos being up.

The wait time would just kill the shoe imo. It'll be something like a 90+ day wait time.

For a mag inspired pair, should I go Atomic Teal or Gamma Blue? I know others have made them and probably listed it already but I can't find it.

Back
Top Bottom