OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Nike needs to bring back the gumbo style customize where you could choose diff tongue and fuse colors maybe not bring back all the glow and extras but just the ability to do more
Hell yea! I wanted to make the black white and red pair LBJ wore but the fuse was red while the upper and posite were black. 

Any word on if the Gumbo options will be coming back??

Hell yea! I wanted to make the black white and red pair LBJ wore but the fuse was red while the upper and posite were black.

Any word on if the Gumbo options will be coming back??
Nike ID said its not coming back, wish it was but I think its a wrap for the Lebron and KD gumbo

Nike ID said its not coming back, wish it was but I think its a wrap for the Lebron and KD gumbo
..there goes my birthday idea..Nike always taking the good ish away.
mean.gif

..there goes my birthday idea..Nike always taking the good ish away.
mean.gif
I know i'm kinda disappointed myself, I made two pairs of Kobe's but wanted to make a KD and Lebron

hopefully they enhance the ID options for the future shoes coming on ID because I really liked the gumbo options

jeezy927 jeezy927 killed it! :pimp:

Most of the time when people post their inspiration, whether its a comic book guy or another shoe model, they try so hard to match the inspiration that the shoe itself, independent of the inspiration, is weak. Those are nasty though :pimp: . That sole...

Back
Top Bottom