OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Hahaha good! And I switched my lace locks around from pair to pair so they're black on the white laces

To anyone that has or is planning to place an order for a white posite iD, I'll strongly suggest not doing so. I received my final pair today and the white posite is terrible, imperfections everywhere, glue spots, color splatter from the blue upper, touch up spots here n there, a couple discoloration spots already. Not impressed at all and seriously plan on returning. I hope they are willing to give me another pair with the same discount so I can replace with another design. I'll post detailed pictures when I get home. Very bummed, but that's Nike for ya. Good thing the other two pairs were good tho

To anyone that has or is planning to place an order for a white posite iD, I'll strongly suggest not doing so. I received my final pair today and the white posite is terrible, imperfections everywhere, glue spots, color splatter from the blue upper, touch up spots here n there, a couple discoloration spots already. Not impressed at all and seriously plan on returning. I hope they are willing to give me another pair with the same discount so I can replace with another design. I'll post detailed pictures when I get home. Very bummed, but that's Nike for ya. Good thing the other two pairs were good tho
damn you just hurt my heart I was set on a white glow
mean.gif

Wish I had better news bro, but they are terrible. I'd be an idiot to keep these. Might even just call ID's a wrap for this model and use the money as an excuse to get another pair of a new release.. depends if Nike gives me a discount or not

I was skeptical on the white posite(mainly the edges where the upper and Posite meets, saw traces of the color from the upper) but it wasn't too bad in person. I didn't have any imperfections, just wasn't feeling the texture of the Posite of the matte white (feels like chalk) that is prone to stains. Sent it back and ordered the Gumbo with white on white Graffiti, hopefully it has a slicker finish like on the GK and GR Graffiti.

Last edited:
My pair had white posite and they came out pretty good. No real imperfections on them. Matte White posite looks amazing. 

I just logged on to see and it didn't say sold out anymore.. then saw this posted in here lol. Gotta figure out what I'm gonna replace these with

Last edited:
Do you guys know the shoe nike air unlimited that Webber wore his rookie year.  The black and blue ones.  Someone Id'd a pair that reminded me of those.  Which color chroma almost looks like that blue/purple.  Someone did a pair that i cant find.  They are all blue chroma and black.  Can anyone help?

Last edited:
Nice SB's.  I did the same Id's for my first ever.  I can't wait to make another ID now.  Wish I didn't sleep on the Gumbo's tho

So I'll be returning the pair that arrived today and replacing it with a new design.. maybe all red I don't know. I'll post pictures of the flaws a lil later tonight. They are terrible

After waiting almost 3 months finally got mine and holy hell did they go crazy with the speckles. Its to the point where you can barely see the chroma. Not happy with them at all.

Ugh, got the delay email yesterday after getting finishing touches email on Friday. Estimated delivery date is 4/14, which was the original date they gave me, so I guess I can't complain?? I'll be happy as long as they aren't cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom