OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

All gumbo orders or just LeBron... because I made a kobe 8 id inspired by prelude 4 and ill be MAD. If I can't have prelude 4's and my iD's

Possibly all. As I mentioned before, someone in the air force thread mentioned theirs got cancelled. And he was given a 25% code as their apology

Thanks! Why another month tho? My last pair I got the finishing touch email and literally the next day I got the shipped email.
The "Order Received" email gave me a delivery date of 4/14. No new date on the finishing touches email, so I'm assuming it's still the same.

That's just an estimate. They sped up the builds a lot since they took them off the website the last couple weeks. This allowed them to catch up. Once you get the finishing touches email, they should ship within a week or less

That'd be great if they shipped next week. Thanks, I'll be checking my inbox every 30 seconds now!

I just checked my emails...
1. Finishing touches March 6, shipped March 7
2. Finishing touches March 6, shipped March 8
3. Finishing touches March 10, shipped March 11.

expect that next email any day now!

And I decided to swap out the lace locks to give a better contrast
Nice IDs.  For the yellow/green chroma option, does it look more gold when there's light and more green without light?  I'm still trying to decide if that chroma option is something I can use for an idea in the future.

Nice IDs.  For the yellow/green chroma option, does it look more gold when there's light and more green without light?  I'm still trying to decide if that chroma option is something I can use for an idea in the future.

Have you seen the KPs in person? Color is identical. If necessary I can take a short Instagram video of em outside flipping colors in the sun. Just lmk

Considering the last model elite iD was $310, I think it's safe to say you're right

Came across this on Tumblr so sorry for not tagging the owner, but i know a lot of people been asking about the Red and "Gold" combo. here you go.

I think If nike ID had the green/yellow croma labeled as parachute gold a lot more people would have used it. The name alone is why I would have thought it would have looked different.

Amen bro, add in the fact that half the computer-rendered images for iDs look so much different than real samples.

Half the stuff I think will look great, looks alright and the stuff I think won't ends up fire haha.

Have you seen the KPs in person? Color is identical. If necessary I can take a short Instagram video of em outside flipping colors in the sun. Just lmk
Nah @skep  that won't be necessary.  Thanks for the help.  I saw an iD on ebay that looked like it had the yellow/green chroma option and it looked super green.

I chatted with Nike about my Graffiti ID order.
Also asked about possibility of XI Elite ID's. Was told nothing confirmed yet.

Back
Top Bottom