OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Just got a delayed until 4-12 email. No code and no gift card, nothing. Worst part is they say if they can't meet the 4-12 date they will automatically cancel it. Calling them later.

bluntobject50 bluntobject50 Did you order the day they were available? I ordered 2/17 and they didn't get started on it until two days ago :stoneface: Got a 10% code automatically but still.

I wasn't even able to place an order the first day. Kept hitting "place order" and I was getting an error. Chatted with a rep and they couldn't fix it/had no idea what the issue was. Ended up working the next day though. So I ordered the 2nd day they were up. Estimated delivery date went from 4/7 >> 4/12.

Last edited:
Thanks for the love @CJDynasty, @captainjackson, and everybody else. Since I have daylight now, I snapped a few more pics of my new IDs.
View media item 857949View media item 857951View media item 857953Then I threw them where they belong (on feet!)
View media item 857954
Notes: The speckle gun guy went in on this pair too, but I should've learned my lesson from my Chromas and my 10 Elite IDs. Other than that, I can't really complain especially since they were a late Christmas gift from my girl and they ended up being free :pimp: Also, if you were wondering about the inspiration, I took the colorway from the Blake Griffin Galaxy Hyperdunk and from this KD V by @KVN.
View media item 857961Sorry for the overload of pictures!

It looks like they might cancel 50% of gumbo orders that they took..
roll.gif
good ol' Nike.

I'm okay with them cancelling. I have the GK and the Gumbo iD I made have almost identical color blocking. I had no code to use on it so I would love to get my money back and wait for Elite iD(depending on options and price) and use the codes they gave me for the delays on that.

Has anyone been successful in getting any ID orders in this week? I know the Gumbo ID option is gone but the last info I had was that
they would randomly allow ID orders each day until the reached the quota.

On another note, I ordered my Graffiti ID the first day it was available in late January.
Has anyone received their Graffiti's yet? My last promise was 3/12 but that has passed.
The site still shows estimated 3/12. It's getting me nervous, hope they don't cancel this order.
Time to chat with them again.

Edit: Spoke to CSR - new date is 3/27 for my Red Graffiti. Also the CSR did not know anything about the
LeBron ID's. Said to check site daily.

Last edited:
Man some nice IDs these last few pages. All of em are fire! Glad to see no major quality issues too. Great job gentlemen!

Then I threw them where they belong (on feet!)
View media item 857954
Nice! The more I see speckle overload, the more I like it.

skep skep , the chromas came out great.

I got my finishing touches email this morning. Can't wait! Still have exactly one month from today to wait tho. All this talk about cancellations is getting me nervous.

Last edited:
It looks like they might cancel 50% of gumbo orders that they took..:rofl: good ol' Nike.

All gumbo orders or just LeBron... because I made a kobe 8 id inspired by prelude 4 and ill be MAD. If I can't have prelude 4's and my iD's

Nice! The more I see speckle overload, the more I like it.

skep skep , the chromas came out great.

I got my finishing touches email this morning. Can't wait! Still have exactly one month from today to wait tho. All this talk about cancellations is getting me nervous.

Thanks! Why another month tho? My last pair I got the finishing touch email and literally the next day I got the shipped email.

Back
Top Bottom