OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

i've narrowed it down to these three

which Miami Nights inspiration you guys like better?

Anybody else see the Resemblance ?...... Don't know if ill pull the trigger but here are some Carmine XIs

Finally got around to playing with the XI on iD. The options are plentiful but I'm still having a hard time coming up with something worth copping. Not sure why. My main complaint is the laces though. They should just stick to solid laces and not add those random color speckles on them. It really ruins it for certain colorways when trying to cook something up. Still better than those kobe 8 options though. That's for sure. I'll get around to whipping something up eventually. Just gotta play with it for a while.

i had this issue too but quickly realized its easy to find solid laces to swap out once we know the length.
lots of good looks people - my favorite might be those mega-mans. Wouldnt buy that one but it looks dope.

View media item 609251View media item 609252
At a nikeDallas today...sorry for not having more pics, my phone was dying. At a loss for words at how they feel in your hands! They are insane! If you have any questions about the colors in the pics, feel free to PM, I can describe them better.

Thanks for the pics.. but damnit they couldn't make it easy and put up a sample with the black base, could they?

Thanks for the pics.. but damnit they couldn't make it easy and put up a sample with the black base, could they?
The white pair has a black base with white speckles.  For those asking, it is definitely a matte finish on all of the solid colors shown (Black, Gamma Blue, and there was a pink one off to the side that I forgot to snap a pic of).  The chroma was glossy as well as the faded/forged iron. The top blue pair had the translucent sole which is extreeeemely icey and awesome.  But ya, for those wanting to play with triple black and a black base, it definitely has that Batman Tumbler feel like everyone mentioned when first pics surfaced.

Yup when we first saw his all black pair I immediately thought batman

I would love to ID a all black pair but man at 250 and change that's tough

How do u guys get the picture with the black background and the caption overhead?

The Forging Iron option looks underwhelming in those pics. The rendering looks better. Not sure if it's like that as they are in pics or it's because of the lighting. Definitely need to see more pics to get a feel for them. Thanks for getting us pics.

Last edited:
Ordering these in the morning, I'm sure someone posted a similar design by now but I'm in love with the CW. I based it off the Foamposite Pro Pearl, not a fan of the GITD but when it's not glowing I feel like the off-white is a perfect compliment to the matte white and red hits.

I'm in need for some new shoes for the new season of basketball officiating, of course us referees have to wear all black shoes.

Do you think the Chroma Black/Blue would look more black than blue or should i stick to the Solid Black overlay?

I'm going with the translucent black outsole.

I ended up pulling the trigger on a Laker pair. Very simple and subtle. Nothing crazy. I'm gonna wait and see what Nike drops before I make anything else.

Back
Top Bottom