OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I'd say a good 95% of the ones posted in this thread are boring ... Just my opinion ... That gassed raptors pair is just his SLH pair he made, with blue swapped for the red... I mean, if y'all plan on playin ball in em, I guess it makes sense! Can't wait for mine to come ... Smh

yeah...

i cant wait for your pair to come in too, they better be good for all of the **** you are talking about the 90% of the pairs that i have seen so far that are pretty tight

and i dont even really like the 11

Last edited:
yeah...

i cant wait for your pair to come in too, they better be good for all of the **** you are talking about the 90% of the pairs that i have seen so far that are pretty tight

regardless of how awesome mine are, you're gonna find something wrong! ... I don't care what you think of em! I was stating MY opinion, just like everyone else

Man you guys on this thread are doing some amazing things with the IDs man makes me want to put my own little touch on a pair

keep the pics coming its cool seeing all the original ideas

regardless of how awesome mine are, you're gonna find something wrong! ... I don't care what you think of em! I was stating MY opinion, just like everyone else

The same energy you put out will be returned that's the way of the world... With your comment you made it so that people will be extra critical or your pair... So if they don't like em... You did it to yourself lmao... You be Ight though long as your happy that's all that matters...

Buddy isn't lying tho, a lot of these designs ARE boring. Truth enough it only matters if the person buying them likes them BUT seriously iD'ing an all black shoe or a design with a mere two colors throughout just isn't all that awesome. I've liked maybe two designs so far and even those I might've changed a detail here or there but that's the beauty in iD, it's all up to the creator. Let's not pretend 100% of submitted photos are Pablo Picasso originals out here, it's just as ok not to like a design as it is to praise one. You don't have to be negative about it tho.

All these production issues have severely deterred my desire to place an order. It's unfortunate too because nobody is going to put this design together so it'll just go unseen. Oh well!

Last edited:
Buddy isn't lying tho, a lot of these designs ARE boring. Truth enough it only matters if the person buying them likes them BUT seriously iD'ing an all black shoe or a design with a mere two colors throughout just isn't all that awesome. I've liked maybe two designs so far and even those I might've changed a detail here or there but that's the beauty in iD, it's all up to the creator. Let's not pretend 100% of submitted photos are Pablo Picasso originals out here, it's just as ok not to like a design as it is to praise one. You don't have to be negative about it tho.

All these production issues have severely deterred my desire to place an order. It's unfortunate too because nobody is going to put this design together so it'll just go unseen. Oh well!

I definitely feel where your coming from... But however when I design mine I don't go with the colors that's gonna catch eyes I go with timeless color schemes... I spent over a stack on four pair of my liking to cater to my closet not nike talk... Just cause they don't have pink purple and glow in the dark options doesn't make it boring... I don't think that's something a person is gone pull outta their closet a few years from now and throw on... And nowadays people don't even match... 9 different colors in one shoe is for kids with slim jeans... I'm just saying... But then again we are in a world where people think wearing mismatched shoes is appropriate so I expect anything... But I respect dude who said he wasn't feeling them but is gonna show his when he gets them in... At least he's showing and proving... Most people got an opinion but only have the nike iDs they want as a wallpaper cause they won't spend the money on it... If you stand by it... Buy it... And show us...

Post your rendering bro, sounds like its :pimp:

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions, that's end of the line.
One might say fugly, one might say dopest thing ever, but who cares, you own the shoes.
As long as you like your own design, that's all it matters.

But yea, need to calm down on those fugleezies and SB designs..

Buddy isn't lying tho, a lot of these designs ARE boring. Truth enough it only matters if the person buying them likes them BUT seriously iD'ing an all black shoe or a design with a mere two colors throughout just isn't all that awesome.
They may not be impressive as far as creativity goes, but they are awesome. These plain designs stand out bc u don't see them much anymore. Walk into footlocker and its like taking my little girl to Justice, u can't find single solid colored item anywhere. If I ever get around to ID'ing a pair it'll be plain.

They may not be impressive as far as creativity goes, but they are awesome. These plain designs stand out bc u don't see them much anymore. Walk into footlocker and its like taking my little girl to Justice, u can't find single solid colored item anywhere. If I ever get around to ID'ing a pair it'll be plain.
Truth. The majority of shoes are "loud" colors, neons, contrasts, so the plain colorways have become the minority in many models, but still look good to a lot. 

My ID on the way is plain, black/white/red, but that's my favorite colorway, and I wanted a Miami Heat "Home" colorway because I never like the one Nike usually releases.  It probably won't "stand out" or be "creative" enough for some people on here, but it's what I wanted and was my $250. 

trueloyaltyinc trueloyaltyinc
I feel you and all but do notice every and I do mean EVERY timeless or classic color scheme has had a MINIMUM of three colors within the design. It's necessary for proper contrasting and giving it that 3rd dimension within its details. You may not cater to NikeTalk but your closet will enjoy the taste of $50 Cortez the same as $250 Lebron ID's so in essence we ALL do it for someone or something other than ourselves. You're not spending a stack on ID's to feed them to your closet and high five your hangers bro. I'm just sharing my opinion on the creation process to the end result. Every opinion can be muted with the "it's his money" or "as long as he likes it" reply but where's the fun in that? If that's the case keep them designs to yourself you know. You made them to be seen, some will like them some won't. Once these production issues are resolved I'll place my order.

macky macky
Plain isn't rare, there are PLENTY of "plain" options. Colorful options are just more plentiful now so they're more visible within the store. Plain doesn't equate to boring, simple can be awesome too.

yeah...

Bet he made Yeezy or South Beach inspired.

trueloyaltyinc trueloyaltyinc
I feel you and all but do notice every and I do mean EVERY timeless or classic color scheme has had a MINIMUM of three colors within the design. It's necessary for proper contrasting and giving it that 3rd dimension within its details. You may not cater to NikeTalk but your closet will enjoy the taste of $50 Cortez the same as $250 Lebron ID's so in essence we ALL do it for someone or something other than ourselves. You're not spending a stack on ID's to feed them to your closet and high five your hangers bro. I'm just sharing my opinion on the creation process to the end result. Every opinion can be muted with the "it's his money" or "as long as he likes it" reply but where's the fun in that? If that's the case keep them designs to yourself you know. You made them to be seen, some will like them some won't. Once these production issues are resolved I'll place my order.

macky macky
Plain isn't rare, there are PLENTY of "plain" options. Colorful options are just more plentiful now so they're more visible within the store. Plain doesn't equate to boring, simple can be awesome too.

I feel where your coming from and you have a valid point but anything out of the normal releases I tip my hat to just for the attempt... I understand where you say three color schemes but if you could do things like outline to nike check or change the color of the tips of the laces then that other color would look good in my opinion...

Last edited:
FINALLY!!! These damn shoes came in...I made these for my girlfriends son who attends Don Bosco high school in NJ. Red/gold Chroma option. Some of you guys might like, some might not, but he digs them and I think they carry the Bosco idea pretty well. Order date was Oct 9...came in this past week.

For someone who asked before I forgot to answer...the 10% refund was off the original $270 price and the 15% off code they gave us was their answer to the NOW $250 price point on the Chroma iD option.

Anyway, without further delay here are some pix for you guys to enjoy...or trash lol!

View media item 683900
View media item 683901
View media item 683902
View media item 683903
View media item 683904
View media item 683905
View media item 683907

FINALLY!!! These damn shoes came in...I made these for my girlfriends son who attends Don Bosco high school in NJ. Red/gold Chroma option. Some of you guys might like, some might not, but he digs them and I think they carry the Bosco idea pretty well. Order date was Oct 9...came in this past week.

For someone who asked before I forgot to answer...the 10% refund was off the original $270 price and the 15% off code they gave us was their answer to the NOW $250 price point on the Chroma iD option.

Anyway, without further delay here are some pix for you guys to enjoy...or trash lol!

View media item 683900
View media item 683901
View media item 683902
View media item 683903
View media item 683904
View media item 683905
View media item 683907
Very Nice! Good work

View media item 683900
View media item 683901
View media item 683902
View media item 683903
View media item 683904
View media item 683905
View media item 683907

Love these and how the chroma looks bronze... I'm in the midst of getting a pair with that chroma on there... Thanks for the shots they look great!

whats up guys.. been looking at this thread for a while now and i finally made a niketalk account lol. ordered those "beachmag" ones that some dude made earlier and i'm thinking about getting another pair maybe triple blacks… if anyone else has a pair of those and would post some more pics that'd be great thanks

Back
Top Bottom