OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I just saw @Jr_lyon blackout iD and wow the quality is just horrible, Nike emailed him back said not to iD anything at this time and they were getting tons sent back.

I just saw @Jr_lyon blackout iD and wow the quality is just horrible, Nike emailed him back said not to iD anything at this time and they were getting tons sent back.

Just searched him on ig, looks like he removed the picture? I see his rendering but nothing of the actual shoes. Maybe Nike bribed him with free pairs

Just searched him on ig, looks like he removed the picture? I see his rendering but nothing of the actual shoes. Maybe Nike bribed him with free pairs
There were a lot of pictures last night on his twitter, he was tagging Nike and NikeID in each one.  The left shoe in his pair was visibly crooked, it leaned in really far, looked like the sole was off balance when assembled, they were bad. 

Wow that's pretty bad. Hope they hook him up with free iDs or 4 20% codes at least

Last edited:
I wouldn't even really think to pull out the insoles and check those...I will now.

Nike ID now has my pair (non-chroma) arriving potentially on the target date (December 9), or maybe a day or two later depending on customs, already gave me a 15% code for the email snafu without even asking. Hopefully they are on time and hopefully the quality is good like some of the pairs we have seen on here. Twnty8's chaos pair seems very sharp quality wise, Johnnyappleseed's too.

Ppl at Nike are some scumbags. I placed my order Nov. 18. So I can get them before Christmas. I go look at my order today and the date says I ordered Nov. 19

I wouldn't even really think to pull out the insoles and check those...I will now.

Nike ID now has my pair (non-chroma) arriving potentially on the target date (December 9), or maybe a day or two later depending on customs, already gave me a 15% code for the email snafu without even asking. Hopefully they are on time and hopefully the quality is good like some of the pairs we have seen on here. Twnty8's chaos pair seems very sharp quality wise, Johnnyappleseed's too.

Yea, my brother and I haven't had any issues with our pairs...

My pair came out basically flawless, just some minor scuffs on the Posite, but I'm not one to gripe

a valid complaint? probably not. but definitely another example of terrible quality control

In better pictures he posted (that I didn't want to clog the thread with) it showed pretty substantial pieces of the insole broken off, almost changing the shape in certain parts of how the insole would fit.  I wouldn't be pleased after dropping $260 to find all that. 

Sent them to my rents by accident..whats another cpl days...
tired.gif

pics soon

holy crap.... those lebron leans...:x is there any QC on ID? i mean how do those make it out the door?

both those chaos look great... little overkill on the speckles but better with than without. Well done sirs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom