OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

sick, any inspiration?
Overall I was looking for a Kill Bill CW with a twist.

I always like the Blue Glow sole. Has an icey feel but glows.

These may be my only 2 I get to order. But I'm happy with them. Wait is going to be awful. Hopefully, they will get done ahead of schedule. And no flaws.
i thought you was gonna say wolverine from the x-men
laugh.gif

Got my order in last night on 2 pairs. Nothing special but two simple colorways that I really wanted for about a year. Showed lots of restraint too lol. The more I waited the more I was able to resist other pairs I created and In the end only bought the two I really wanted.

View media item 1207550

The Lebron 12 ID did not get delayed as well right? Still up for midnight tonight or tomorrow?

it
The Lebron 12 ID did not get delayed as well right? Still up for midnight tonight or tomorrow?
Nah according to NikeID twitter, they are going to be delayed... Some BS to wait til the day before they're supposed to release to announce :smh:

Got my order in last night on 2 pairs. Nothing special but two simple colorways that I really wanted for about a year. Showed lots of restraint too lol. The more I waited the more I was able to resist other pairs I created and In the end only bought the two I really wanted.

View media item 1207550
did you choose royal chrome or did you go with the matte(solid) royal? That colorway is almost similar to mines. :nthat:

has anyone started a 12 ID thread...?? plz point me in the right direction

Aaargh
mad.gif

I just bought a pair from ebay without the gold accents, thinking that they would never return

F it... im just gonna have 2 of em
Yeah. I saw the option back out of no where. I don't think any of us knew it was coming back. Just think if the Lebron 12 ID came out those would have never came back.

If they're bringing back options, the XII must be a awhile off. Trying to milk the XI as much as possible (which is fine since I like the XI).

Back
Top Bottom