OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I actually bought the laces from smoothtip customs
Yeah I have seen em before. I am waiting on my refund for my Id's first so I can design something around some custom laces. That whole Lebron move should be the reason Nike drops the Champ pack Lol.  Also In the posts above, the term sneaker head is often used so negatively now, especially as it has hit the mainstream and "hype beast" community. Similarly, Hipsters is often used negatively now. Personally I don't only wear nike's and I doubt many sneaker heads do, but anybody who has complete brand loyalty is doing the wrong thing. Let's keep the conversation in here Lebron XI ID related lol, because yes there are plenty of other sections to talk about other things in ;]

Some of these everglades are looking right. Making it hard to be done with the xi...

@lewi1913 That is some junk and she is getting bold by naming the title fishing for a code. I normally let the reps slide easy and try not to blow up on them but I would make an exception to that.

To everyone that has ordered the Everglades ID- Bravo. They have all been great. Really tempted to place an order to compliment my Flyknit Kobe mc IDs

Last edited:
no Cav colorways yet ?????
alien.gif

i'd love one but nike doesn't want to put team red.

imo nike is in full control, on top of the food chain, and on their high horse. They could care less about their product quality and their consumers. Sneakers collecting is in full effect, at its high peak, and nike is taking full advantage of it.

Nike is fully aware that sneaker collectors/heads will buy their products at all cost, so why would they care if their products are false advertisment. If u dont like em, return em. And if you boycott nike, they have 10 more customers waiting behind you.

That might be your bone headed, short sighted business sense but believe Nike does not operate that for a second

Yeah things get overglued and QC misses things from time to time but THAT"S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PAIRS A DAY. At the end of the day Nike always gives us codes or something for the trouble. You have to admit no questions asked returns with no cost to you is freaking great. You can literally order what ever you want and just try it out and send back whatever you want for free.

It's not the end of the world. You can always get all your money back and usually a discount code on top of it. To be frank most of the overglue and quality complaints are super nitpicky anyway

The Black/Gold flywire thing? It can be a multitude of things from a break down in communication to pure ignorance

There's another thing called getting rid of customers you don't like. As a business you do not want the cheapest penny pinching code hungry return 75% of purchase people as customers. So take that into consideration as well.

That might be your bone headed, short sighted business sense but believe Nike does not operate that for a second

Yeah things get overglued and QC misses things from time to time but THAT"S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PAIRS A DAY. At the end of the day Nike always gives us codes or something for the trouble. You have to admit no questions asked returns with no cost to you is freaking great. You can literally order what ever you want and just try it out and send back whatever you want for free.

It's not the end of the world. You can always get all your money back and usually a discount code on top of it. To be frank most of the overglue and quality complaints are super nitpicky anyway

The Black/Gold flywire thing? It can be a multitude of things from a break down in communication to pure ignorance

There's another thing called getting rid of customers you don't like. As a business you do not want the cheapest penny pinching code hungry return 75% of purchase people as customers. So take that into consideration as well.
I'm not sure who you are but you gotta be a Nike rep or work for Nike in some sort of way or something
laugh.gif
how can you take up for a billion dollar company giving out low quality products and charging top dollar and then just expect its customers to just take it and in a sense be grateful? Let me know the next time you go in a restaurant and order a filet mignon and the waitress brings you out a hamburger patty and you think that its cool
mean.gif

Hows the quality of the everglade option on id compared to the gr? Is it still a sticker? Thinkin bout pullin the trigger on a pair.

i know i sound like a broken record talking about cavaliers, but damn it's a shame you can make a cavs c/w on the kd and kobe but not the one with the actual player.

i know i sound like a broken record talking about cavaliers, but damn it's a shame you can make a cavs c/w on the kd and kobe but not the one with the actual player.

Nike will put some cavs cw on the lebron XII and best believe I will create a all burgundy pair with a little grey or yellow.

I chatted with a rep about my 2nd pair of IDs coming in with no gold FW.

They are denying that anyone has gotten the wrong color. Also want to add that this was the rudest chat rep I have ever talked to.

Katie: hmmm on your order sheet it says black

Katie: 27 CUTTING FLYWIRE COLOR 00A BLACK

28 BREAKING FLYWIRE COLOR 00A BLACK

Katie: Your only option is to return them for a full refund

Lewi: well black/gold is an option on the flywire

Lewi: numerous other people online have had the

same issue

Katie: Yes but unless you have a screen shot of you choosing

the black/gold the sheet says you choose black....

Katie: So you can return them if you do not like them but no

compensation is available at this time for this issue

Katie: Be weary of rumors you read in sneakerhead blogs....

Lewi: I don't think it its a rumor

Lewi: when we all ordered the black/gold flywire

Katie: why would you all order that?

Lewi: what?

Lewi: it was a new option added

Katie: There is nothing I can do with out proof our tech sheet

says you chose black.

Lewi: a bunch of people ordered it

Katie: It doesn't matter

Katie: People say there shoe was stepped on and want

promos for it, that is not the way it works
customer service also makes elementary english mistakes. there/their/they're mistakes and your/you're mistakes irk me SO bad.

Back
Top Bottom