OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

got my iDs finally
2wlres7.jpg
Jealous that your speckling came out great! Mine looks really lax and you can't even tell they are gold. The speckling is the main reason I am returning mine. 

So I thought My ID's Didn't glow Much, but I guess they really do! You just have to bring them from being in direct sunlight for like 10 minutes to somewhere dark. In Cali the sun doesn't set till around 7:30 p.m. but by the time it's dark outside the glow will be gone.

Full Gallery-

http://niketalk.com/g/a/668317/lebron-xi-id-gitd
reminds me of the JXII obsidians but that glow is the truth yall killing me into making a pr

WTF IS GOING ON WITH MY iDs...
mad.gif
in order:

ups dude got stuck in traffic on the way to work

got cut off like 4 times in a 2 minute span

no parking spots at ups has to park 2 blocks down at the 7-11

steps in gum in the 7-11 parking lot

got to work late and the boss cursed him out

by now hes loading boxes by practically kicking them onto the truck

your box gets handled too roughly and that nike check peeks through

he says "F it, i demand compensation" and rips open the box

Lets just say somehow your shipment status says delivered, but had never been changed to out for delivery. So the system is flagging it as "held"

you're welcome. and...you have my condolences.

wanna put speckles on my pair but afraid the dude is gonna trash it.
It's really a crap shoot. Look at my post above with very few speckles and then the one above it where the guy just way overdid it. I think the glowing posite though would have looked better with more speckles and if the dood overkilled it like with that guy I would almost have a more gold than glow posite which is what I was going for. 

@redrum3281  Obsidian's are some of my fave. Glad somebody saw the inspiration. Obsidian pairs tend to win my favor. Got the J1 family firsts partially for that reason.

Got my "almost finished" emails today for my 2 iD "Champ/MVP" pack.
Ordered:
6/5
Started:
6/8
Almost finished:
6/26

And my original estimated delivery date was 7/21. Safe to say these will be here before that.

Mine shipped, can't wait! No ETA yet though. Lol. Its identical to the everglade ^ there, but a slight variation. But that print is money

Back
Top Bottom