OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Hey Lewi, u should try the black/gold laces in the red ones for the heck of it. Wonder how that would look
Sounds like 40min of work 
laugh.gif
stop being lazy, that's less time than writing up a soldier

I don't think you can return them to a Niketown. An outlet/factory store sure. But I've never heard of them being returned to a regular Niketown.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah not sure about a regular NT, as they will get shipped out to an outlet or factory store anyway.

My girl returned an iD to our factory store last year. Refunded on the spot. Few days later we went back, her pair was still on the wall for $50 less and a 30% friends and family coupon.

Been roaming the forums for awhile, decided to finally post something since I have been hesitant to pull the trigger on some IDs for years now. What do you guys think? Below is the inspiration behind it with a touch of gold

i-101.jpeg

I love those X's and mad as hell I didn't iD them. I did however customize a pair for someone on NT. Did his toe swooshes black. All the white posite pairs on here have turned out great just like lewi1913 lewi1913 and his recently posted pair so you should be fine

View media item 1020649

Last edited:
Just read one guy has heard nothing on his missing lace locks, but what about any of you guys who said you got shipping emails from Nike regarding them? lewi1913 lewi1913
@PPumper any updates guys?

Just read one guy has heard nothing on his missing lace locks, but what about any of you guys who said you got shipping emails from Nike regarding them? lewi1913 lewi1913
@PPumper any updates guys?

Nike replied and then I got the shipping notifications from ups, coming from china. I think they are sending me a replacement gold pair too, even though my recent pair shipped with them. Will throw the extra gold pair on ebay for $40 :lol:

I love those X's and mad as hell I didn't iD them. I did however customize a pair for someone on NT. Did his toe swooshes black. All the white posite pairs on here have turned out great just like @lewi1913 and his recently posted pair so you should be fine
Im gonna def do one just like this. With the white bottom tho will they get too dirty do you guys think? I haven't gotten white bottom shoes since the Air Money in 1996 haha. They seem pretty easy to clean if they get black markings by the toe part that comes up to the top with the cleaner with brissles you can scrub with. 

^^ was thinking of making these either the white solid or trans clear. and maybe white laces instead of goldblack because I could swap the laces to black and keep the white lion on. thoughts on the longevity of the white soles on the back heal and front top and sides where black marks from black top etc could show up, are they removeable etc? thanks! 

^^ was thinking of making these either the white solid or trans clear. and maybe white laces instead of goldblack because I could swap the laces to black and keep the white lion on. thoughts on the longevity of the white soles on the back heal and front top and sides where black marks from black top etc could show up, are they removeable etc? thanks! 

I have a few white soled shoe's and a white soled LeBron X iD from last year. I clean them after every wear and they look absolutely fine to me. Just keep em clean and any scuffs you get should come right off no worries.

I have a few white soled shoe's and a white soled LeBron X iD from last year. I clean them after every wear and they look absolutely fine to me. Just keep em clean and any scuffs you get should come right off no worries.
hell ya good to hear thanks broski

I don't think you can return them to a Niketown. An outlet/factory store sure. But I've never heard of them being returned to a regular Niketown.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah not sure about a regular NT, as they will get shipped out to an outlet or factory store anyway.

My girl returned an iD to our factory store last year. Refunded on the spot. Few days later we went back, her pair was still on the wall for $50 less and a 30% friends and family coupon.
You can certainly return an ID to your local NT. At least from my experience.

Back
Top Bottom