OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Nicely done. Looks like the Nightmare After Christmas eXimus posted in here. Still one my favorites. Man the Lebrons Glow Hard. I need to make one before they're gone.

Last edited:
Was the glow charged for awhile or do they glow that hard almost out of box?

The Kobe Venomenon glowed almost instantly. The Durant AS had to sit for a bit and the Texas seemed like it never glowed.

Was the glow charged for awhile or do they glow that hard almost out of box?
The Kobe Venomenon glowed almost instantly. The Durant AS had to sit for a bit and the Texas seemed like it never glowed.

charged for 30 seconds... actually my CP3 ids glow the hardest... the whole upper is glow.. walk in the sun for 5 seconds and they glow

Those big bangs up there are one of the best gumbo iD's I've seen. Well done! :pimp:

Wow Gentry that really means a lot coming from you, since you have created some of the sickest id's I have ever seen... including these works of art that I just had to plagiarize, sorry.

View media item 972848
View media item 972854
Thank you

BTW anyone want to give me some tips on shooting a low-light photo of the glow soles? I'm using a Canon DSLR in case that helps.

Last edited:
Using any Canon DSLR like a T2i, go into ADEP mode typically far left on the settings wheel next to Manual mode. Press ISO and go to 400 or below.  To the right of the screen there should be an Av button that you can hold down to change the aperture. Move it to the -2. I use these settings for taking a photo of the moon at night and they worked well with my glow IDs. I hope it helps. 

Adep is a very useful setting on most Canon DSLR's that few people seem to use. Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Wow Gentry that really means a lot coming from you, since you have created some of the sickest id's I have ever seen... including these works of art that I just had to plagiarize, sorry.

Thank you

BTW anyone want to give me some tips on shooting a low-light photo of the glow soles? I'm using a Canon DSLR in case that helps.
man... both of those are Killa. May have to go back and find the brons later.

8OXH7.png

will the anodized tour yellow look like this in person? i want to mimic the i promise pe's but i have the worry that the swoosh, laces, and posite won't look the same.

I Am Si Guy I Am Si Guy Those are beautiful. One of my favorites so far, well done sir.

Man I am glad I decided not to send these back. I can't stop wearing them and this has to be the best fitting pair of XI's of all the pairs I own...

http://s1147.photobucket.com/user/C...6-4006-BB36-6E5F309A634C_zps5amkrjdy.jpg.html

8P7lR.png

how's quality on id's? do they feel good in hand? from pics they look pretty bad in terms of quality. wanna pull the trigger on these after seeing the anodized orange on a video.

Quality on all 4 of my pairs has been on point, no complaints whatsoever. But there has been a LOT of people that received pairs with major flaws... Seems like its pretty much a crap shoot with the quality of the XIs.

How does it work with returning ids? Is it an easy process? Got 20% off and want to do a pair.

You can either ship it back to NDC, or return it to a Nikestore (and SOME Nike outlet stores).

Just make sure you have the order slip or shipping email. If you ship it back to NDC, it'll probably take 2 weeks for Nike to credit your account and around a week (at the most) for the money to be back in your account.

You can either ship it back to NDC, or return it to a Nikestore (and SOME Nike outlet stores).

Just make sure you have the order slip or shipping email. If you ship it back to NDC, it'll probably take 2 weeks for Nike to credit your account and around a week (at the most) for the money to be back in your account.
So pretty hassle free like a regular return? I read on here somewhere Nike wants to see pics and reasons why you want a refund. Is that true?

^I've never gotten hassle from NDC about an iD return, so I'm not sure.

I just log onto my NDC account, start the return process, ship it back to Nike and wait for them to credit my account.

Back
Top Bottom