OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

so not paid attention for last few weeks and now realise new colour came up on nike ID and are already sold out, when did they release?... wish i realised the new options sooner i would have made a new pair of ID's 
mean.gif

IMO nike may just be shutting it down temporarily to cut down on the amount of delays/codes given out. If they are sold out of the new options, shame on them.

IMO nike may just be shutting it down temporarily to cut down on the amount of delays/codes given out. If they are sold out of the new options, shame on them.

either that or i could see them doing this just to create more hype for the new options

LeBron IDs seem to be pretty bad this year. Long waits, then added delays. Often crappy craftsmanship. Taken down multiple times. Etc. :smh:

This is ridiculous. What the hell are we supposed to do? Some of us can't spend every hour behind a computer on NikeID

Four freaking days? Four? If these options don't go back up I'm finished. The Gumbo crap was bad enough now this is a straight troll

They making trillions. What the hell is up with them not even giving out codes for delays of their own date.

They needa tighten up with that cheap **** then selling that damn elite at $275? I don't even like the shoe thank god

Last edited:
Well, they were the Easter edition ID. And Easter is over.

So,,, I don't see why everyone is suprised.
I learned after the gumbo

Upset I missed this one again. Was ready to pull that trigger. Had just found out. Few hours they were up. Having a little bit of a life will cost you on these sneakers

Last edited:
People are angry that they missed the EASTER shoe option that was up for four days? LOL. You snooze, you lose.

Upset I missed this one again. Was ready to pull that trigger. Had just found out. Few hours they were up. Having a little bit of a life will cost you on these sneakers
me too, went on vacation so money wasn't available smdh oh well seaworld was fun with my lil gurl so i have no regrets, next time they pop up crazy i'm jumping on.....i hope

Back
Top Bottom