OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Need a little help, I know people have done the white foam with a speckle on it, but can't seem to find any pictures in here....if anyone has any, would be most appreciated.  Thanks

Need a little help, I know people have done the white foam with a speckle on it, but can't seem to find any pictures in here....if anyone has any, would be most appreciated.  Thanks
found both of these on the internet...first one is bad example ... the speckle guy goes HAM with it and thats no where near it

Last edited:
I wish they would bring the gumbos back.....I really wish I didn't sleep on it.....you guys who got yours, props to all the creativity.

did anybody do Crown Jewels seeing as that pink sole was an option, or didn't they have a purple-ish burgundy available

Wild berry pop tarts
First thing that popped into my mind as well! 
laugh.gif

did anybody do Crown Jewels seeing as that pink sole was an option, or didn't they have a purple-ish burgundy available
The maroon/burgundy color wasn't an option.  True purple was the closest color. 

that's all i want lol so i can finally make a 49er ID or even those ring ceremony ones.

they had to also get ride of the forging iron option for that graffiti trash
mean.gif

So the accent with the graffiti isn't how I ordered it!
was that suppose to be glow in the dark? if, so would only make sense because they cancelled one of my gumbo orders and i had something similar. shot still looks nice, man

Back
Top Bottom