OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

On the Fairfax's should i go anodized yellow with tour yellow base, or chroma yellow/green with tour yellow?  Thanks

I'd go with the Chroma. Might as well get the laces lock for the same price lol. The wait might be longer if you go with the Chroma option. Still waiting for my pair, ordered 12/2 :x :smh:

If you want em to look anything like the actual pair he wore then use the anodized yellow. The chroma yellow/green is completely different and will make an entirely different shoe

Just tried on a size 15 graffiti. Definitely too big. I guess I'll be going with the slightly tight 14 for my iD. Ordering now to hop I get it for first week of April.

My expected date for my order is March 11-17 (Monday) and there's a convention I plan to go to on the 15th, really hoping they show up in time to be able to unDS them then

The order I placed on December 27th...now has an estimated SHIP date of 3/14...

:x :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
Damn that sucks to hear. I placed an order on dec. 23rd and said estimated delivery 45-50 days. 50 days are up on Tuesday and I have yet to hear anything from nike regarding my pair. I hope they don't delay till March. :smh:

That would be 77-84 day build, 11-12 weeks.

:x

Damn that sucks to hear. I placed an order on dec. 23rd and said estimated delivery 45-50 days. 50 days are up on Tuesday and I have yet to hear anything from nike regarding my pair. I hope they don't delay till March. :smh:

Funny how y'all mad about the delay but I got my fingers crossed like ish that they delay my order so they hit me with that "Your ish is Free" email!!! Let me get these for free and I'm ordering 3 more that same day, lol!

Ordered 12/5 still haven't gotten the chroma yet :x :x Got the two in the same order few weeks ago. I want free shoes!

Last edited:
Funny how y'all mad about the delay but I got my fingers crossed like ish that they delay my order so they hit me with that "Your ish is Free" email!!! Let me get these for free and I'm ordering 3 more that same day, lol!

We aren't getting any more free shoes...trust me.

These asshats wouldn't even give me a 10% code.

Hello all. Long time lurker, finally signed up on Niketalk.

I want to pull the trigger on some Ring Ceremony-ish or Fairfax IDs, but I'm weary about the long wait that some of you have been experiencing.

Found these on google images when I was looking for ID inspirations.  For those that wanted to do the Fairfax colorway and wanted to know what they would look like with the gold/green chroma option, here's an idea on what the yellow upper/yellow green chroma looks like:

Again, this isn't mine.  Doesn't look bad at all, might go this route when I do pull the trigger on some IDs.

Back
Top Bottom