OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Just ordered my 3, have not seen any exactly like my models. Did a red/blue chroma that some others did similar to.

BTW, all 3 pairs chroma. It looks too good, and afraid they will drop the option soon.

Passed on south beach and chaos, even though I wanted them too. Just decided to do some original designs this year...

I thought about it and I don't really care to be all secretive about my designs, here they are. Hoping they are great in person...

Placing my order tonight, anybody have opinions on how they fit in comparison to the regular releases? I know the X id fit a half size bigger than the X releases...

I have been straddling the fence about ordering a pair of these for a while. Now trying to decide whether to get ID and the ASG or get the BHM and ASG.

Anyone got a code to throw me to sway my vote haha...

Last edited:
The last ones are gonna be sick!
^^^^ What he said first ones as well
pimp.gif
nice @lewi1913
I guess no one likes the middle, the ones I liked most! lol

Finally got my pair...

There seems to be a flaw in the outsole that's make it "bubble" so to speak. The left shoe has an outsole that is level, but not the case with the right shoe. Already took the insole/midsole out for investigation, and it's definitely an outsole issue. Don't know if you'll be able to tell with this picture, but I can definitely feel it a bit when I walk.
View media item 729169

Finally got my pair...

There seems to be a flaw in the outsole that's make it "bubble" so to speak. The left shoe has an outsole that is level, but not the case with the right shoe. Already took the insole/midsole out for investigation, and it's definitely an outsole issue. Don't know if you'll be able to tell with this picture, but I can definitely feel it a bit when I walk.

Had this issue with a pair of KP. Huge bubble directly underneath where my big toe would be. Looked like I had a car jack lifting up my shoe lol. Don't understand how a pair that disfigured gets through quality control. Got a 20% code out of it though.

Maybe you could go that route. I'd find a better angle to show it off though.

Had this issue with a pair of KP. Huge bubble directly underneath where my big toe would be. Looked like I had a car jack lifting up my shoe lol. Don't understand how a pair that disfigured gets through quality control. Got a 20% code out of it though.

Maybe you could go that route. I'd find a better angle to show it off though.

Well, it's good (sort of) to know I'm not alone.

Live chatted with someone today, and they've agreed to remake my pair (expedited - 3-4 weeks) and then I'm to ship this current pair back when I receive the replacement.

Yea I'm definitely thinking of going with the Andonized Yellow for my first ID's. I just don't know what base to go with out of red or black

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom