Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some more:

Just bringing some pics forward

THIS!! for those who arguing those are real legit i'm gonna give u another pic
125259u.jpg

10nssw2.jpg

those i took from fake sneaker website and are we gonna rely on fake pic from now on?? :smh: guess hypebeast is everywhere now

Like the toe swoosh

First off the lebron line lookin way too similar and bland these days. LBJ X could pass off as a shoe they would have made Amare back then. :x But of course people will still buy these. :smh:
here's some more renderings of possible color blocking options; I'll come up with more later got tired:

EDIT: Added more

Nice job on the PS

Some talented people in here

If this is it, I'll probably be saving some money on this line this time around.

Of course I have to wait for the colorways and seeing them in person.

has anyone figured out what exactly justifies the $315 retail price?

$315 is the retail price for the Nike + version. Read up on the Nike+ technology for the answer. Actual retail is $180. How many times is this going to be asked/confused about? (no offense to you)

i hope to see max air and graffiti on these

I wouldn't personally buy, but a graffiti pair similar to the PE 8s Bron wore would be nice.

That Playoff PS is niiiice. It's missing one minor thing, not sure what. Maybe a small hint of red somewhere.

I bet the official images of the X's will drop a couple days after the gold medal game.  With the IX's it is true the colorways and the limited tag on them is what made them sell out.   I expect the Lebron line to do the same with the X's.   I went to my local house of hoops this past weekend and they have the Freegums, Breds, Mango, Miami Hurricane, and the Ohio st pairs still in stock and there all marked down. 

I haven't liked the blk/red GR colorways for the last 2 releases (VIII's were alright and I wasn't into the IX's) but I'm really feeling them for the X's if that is in fact them. And those White/navy pair make wonder if LeBron is gonna debut them in the gold medal game. They even have stars in the sockliner so I feel like they're USA's - unless it's a veterans day cw like they did with the VIII's

$315 is the retail price for the Nike + version. Read up on the Nike+ technology for the answer. Actual retail is $180. How many times is this going to be asked/confused about? (no offense to you)
I've been hearing about that price. Thanks for the clarification. But I'm guessing it will be like the Hyperdunk 2012+ where the more hyped colorway will only be available in the + version.

I've been hearing about that price. Thanks for the clarification. But I'm guessing it will be like the Hyperdunk 2012+ where the more hyped colorway will only be available in the + version.

That's what some people are assuming and taking a guess that if there is a MV/SB colorway it would appear on the Plus version. Personally I hope it's not because that's kinda messed up in my opinion but it would make some business sense.

The attention to details on the fakes :wow:

WARNING: THE SHOES IN THIS VIDEO ARE FAKE!!!

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS LADY OR HER WEBSITE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom