Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Got this chick that's willing to do "work" for a pack 
roll.gif

You might you to call around...Call stores like Champs. That's the last store I seen that had some pairs just sitting around
Will do. Do you mean "pairs" as in a FSR or just a size or two?
Size? These should not be difficult to obtain online for retail plus shipping
10.5!  

I've been searching for DS pairs for a reasonable price for a WHILE now but have always come up short.

Ebay has pairs for $240+ 
mean.gif

Day90 #bewildblockparty #90daysofwild VILLA #Refresh Lebron 9 PS Elite South Beach avail. here bit.ly/16A8H7M pic.twitter.com/1YSFyDUjwC ANY1 GET SOMETHING??

Grrr had a sz8 in my cart and checking out selected PP should of paid str8 CC sold out smh oh well

Will do. Do you mean "pairs" as in a FSR or just a size or two?

10.5!  

I've been searching for DS pairs for a reasonable price for a WHILE now but have always come up short.

Ebay has pairs for $240+ 
mean.gif
I'm sure it was just some sizes, but the way the employee was acting, he made it seem like they had every size in stock

So..... I'm in the raffle ticket line at unkwn and the manager sells a pack out of his trunk to someone that pulled up.........

Smh

So..... I'm in the raffle ticket line at unkwn and the manager sells a pack out of his trunk to someone that pulled up.........

Smh

you should have recorded video and sent it to nike corporate plus posted it on here so it would go viral.

but no you just posted text so now we just say everyones shady and how nobody does anything about it

you should have recorded video and sent it to nike corporate plus posted it on here so it would go viral.

but no you just posted text so now we just say everyones shady and how nobody does anything about it

Im still hitting myswlf for not recording it. I was in disbelief

Smh

OH Unknwn?...the same store that charged $450 for the yeezys...no not them..they couldnt be shady....:smh: :rolleyes

Last edited:
when i went to the hoh on 34th street the raffle line was about 30 people deep full of older people probably sent by their family and a few clueless people who thought that was the line to enter the store 
roll.gif

but anyways, they didn't even ask for sizes so it looks like most of the packs are going to the employees and their friends or family. looks like my 0.000000001% chance of copping just dropped to 0.0000000000000000000001%.

Back
Top Bottom