Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

laugh.gif

Another "campout" at HoH Orlando coming soon, might go put my chair down there now so I'm first in line come Saturday.
Nah they are doing a sweepstakes this time...

I'm going the ghost chair route in Montgomery mall lol.. Hopefully no one is lined up until Friday.. If not I guess passing and putting all my effort into the black ext because I know online I will fail like I have been since the allstar Barkleys

Just called one of my local stores who got yeezy 1's, foam galaxy's, and, corks!!! Worker said they aren't getting the the hazelnuts! House of hoops said to call back tomorrow and Thursday... Starting to get nervous!!!!

Last edited:
It sucks that these EXTs are $250 but hey what can you do. Good luck to guys trying to cop them this weekend

About to start trying my luck with the HoH raffles. Anyone know how fast do they usually go in nyc?

Last edited:
Really wanted the Hazelnuts, but for 250, Nike tripping. Rather scoop up Ewings and Shaqnosis and still walk away up $15 before taxes.

Why
Why don't you check their twitter or this thread before asking the same question that has been posted 100 times earlier?

Why would I do that when I can have u answering for me instead of wasting time going to multiple websites and reading thru tweets. I'm not gna read thru every page in this thread either bozo. That's what a forum is for to get info. Ty to those who answered cuz I know it isn't all confirmed as of today

Why
Why don't you check their twitter or this thread before asking the same question that has been posted 100 times earlier?

Why would I do that when I can have u answering for me instead of wasting time going to multiple websites and reading thru tweets. I'm not gna read thru every page in this thread either bozo. That's what a forum is for to get info. Ty to those who answered cuz I know it isn't all confirmed as of today

the frustration comes from the question being asked over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

a simple tweet to nike or even a google search or even looking back a few pages would go a long way. not everyone wants to do the work for you.

Just called house of hoops valley fair ... Don't know yet if they will be getting them or if doing raffle and said if anything it will be fcfs

I
the frustration comes from the question being asked over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

a simple tweet to nike or even a google search or even looking back a few pages would go a long way. not everyone wants to do the work for you.

I didn't ask u or him specifically to respond to it. It wasn't a pm it was a public post. If u or him are frustrated and don't want to tell me then don't tell me and skip over it. That input benefits no one. If its answered the next person who has same question sees it and doesn't have to post asking same question that has been " answered" over 652 pages of thread. Keep it pushing

I
I didn't ask u or him specifically to respond to it. It wasn't a pm it was a public post. If u or him are frustrated and don't want to tell me then don't tell me and skip over it. That input benefits no one. If its answered the next person who has same question sees it and doesn't have to post asking same question that has been " answered" over 652 pages of thread. Keep it pushing
Well said... If you see something you don't want to respond to... skip it... simple.  If you can't do that; and it bothers you that much... you have issues lmfao 
laugh.gif

I

im just telling you how it is. just like you said its a forum, you will get negative responses for your laziness.

you openly saying you don't care to take 30 seconds to look into something and rather have someone else do it for you definitely doesn't sit well with people.

Back
Top Bottom