Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

mad random, and sorry for goin offtopic, but anybody know where/if i can cop a pair of prisms for ds still? can't find any in my usual stores.

NDC: "fair and FUN"

?? There is nothing fun about trying to buy shoes from Nike

Just stress and disappointment

I'm one for one using a new way (don't ask). We'll see what happens this weekend with the haz

I love the threat Nike is putting out there.... I have read 0 people getting the hammer on the automated RSVP stuff and we all know that's well and alive.

nothing like an empty promise.

Its just a statement from Nike. They say it so you think they actually care. They don't care, they still get their money and laughing to the bank on release days. Kinda like how Obama said he was gonna end war, It's all false hope and dreams. We all gon' die.

Got my Denim's in today. They are crazy. Tried to snap a couple photos of them for you guys. Here they are:

Denims1 by Kreuser Pictures, on Flickr

Denims2 by Kreuser Pictures, on Flickr

Denims3 by Kreuser Pictures, on Flickr

Denims4 by Kreuser Pictures, on Flickr

Denims5 by Kreuser Pictures, on Flickr

Denims7 by Kreuser Pictures, on Flickr

Denims10 by Kreuser Pictures, on Flickr

Denims6 by Kreuser Pictures, on Flickr

Denims8 by Kreuser Pictures, on Flickr

Denims9 by Kreuser Pictures, on Flickr

Denims11 by Kreuser Pictures, on 
Really dope pics man!!!

Nike has turned into fox tv, the people want fair and balanced while nobody tells you that if your sitting there refreshing that @nikestore twitter page at 8am est or waiting for a mobile notification you've already failed.

The RSVP process is a joke, they are letting RSVP services get in with twitter accounts named rsvper1-rsvper50.
Let's see what they do this week, they actually have the opportunity to turn the tide by changing things but as always I'm sure they'll disappoint by putting a bandaid on the problem rather doing something radical.

Outside of their own stores they continue to funnel their most limited shoes through the house of hoops where certain sizes are never even available to the customer raffle. The same people win week after week and games are continued to be played with unclaimed pairs.

Lacing sucks on the Lebron EXT Denims... but they look great on feet... Did I mentioned lacing sucks on these?
i was loosing the laces and they feel like there going to wear really easily- i think coating will come of if you use them too much 
frown.gif

Nike has turned into fox tv, the people want fair and balanced while nobody tells you that if your sitting there refreshing that @nikestore twitter page at 8am est or waiting for a mobile notification you've already failed.

The RSVP process is a joke, they are letting RSVP services get in with twitter accounts named rsvper1-rsvper50.
Let's see what they do this week, they actually have the opportunity to turn the tide by changing things but as always I'm sure they'll disappoint by putting a bandaid on the problem rather doing something radical.

Outside of their own stores they continue to funnel their most limited shoes through the house of hoops where certain sizes are never even available to the customer raffle. The same people win week after week and games are continued to be played with unclaimed pairs.
This is why I'm all for an outside company handling in-store raffles. Even let Nike themselves handle it somehow.

If I win and drive to the store and they send me away after I took a 1 hour drive its gonna be problems

They should know who getting over on the system cause its the same group of people who get thru every time! Those should be the ones blacklisted not the ones like me who only gets a RSVP release seems like once every 8 months

Lol, 6K for the pack? Man, I'm guna be hiring some bums to camp for me down in Miami if that's the case. 

[I

Perfect fit!  got a size 9, usually a 8.5 in shoes.  Good thing i decided to size up .5.  Too nice! 
smokin.gif
 These rope laces doe. . . 
sick.gif

[I

Perfect fit!  got a size 9, usually a 8.5 in shoes.  Good thing i decided to size up .5.  Too nice! 
smokin.gif
 These rope laces doe. . . 
sick.gif
i'm an 11 and I got an 11, hope they aren't tight but I won't get them until Friday probably. I kinda like the pink laces, but depends how they look in person

Back
Top Bottom