Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

NTSM is a no go. Hopefully NTLA get em.
Looking like NTLA is a no go too.  super bummed!  

west coast getting the shaft with releases this year...
mean.gif

Last edited:
i want these BAD. been saving pics of em at work for months.. crown jewels grew off me, corks grew off me.. these are the only Xs i want. then i can get the playoff 8s and call it quits on this hobby.. wouldnt be the end of the world if i missed out on these but i am gonna try hard

Just found out my local FTL is doing a raffle Wednesday and Thursday for the Denims. I've never tried these before, will I need to get their early to secure a ticket?

I saw that they tweeted no overnight camping do you know what time ppl usually get there. Thanks in advance.
people usually wait in their car until about 9:45. line starts by the diesel store on the outside

With the 20% discount code on Eastbay right now, you can get the Crimson (or any) elites for $208 shipped, or any of the LBJ X Lows for around $130 shipped. Just a heads up in case anyone has been waiting for them to go on sale. They have a FSR in pretty much all of them.

Bummed out that these wont be going off online. No stores near me have them. Looks like im just gunna have to wait for the black in white ones then thats a wrap for the X

So its a race to the diesel store, if it is I like my chances, ran track in hs lol
i wouldn't say a race. this is lebrons store as u well know, so there's no chaotic running and dashing to the line. police and security are 
out there heavy and its always orderly. i cant tell u when to come, just come early. 

Back
Top Bottom