Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i dont like their chances without Westbrook, people always talked **** about him, but its clear how much of a positive impact he makes

the series was lookin like miami v bucks, now they strugglin hard

i cant wait for the home elites to drop drastically in price, i want to double up on them boys

spurs-heat championship. book it.

i wonder if nike would put out another champ pack if he won again? or was that just a one time deal?
honestly, thats what im thinking unless memphis has something else to say

i wouldnt be surprised if there was a championship cw but not a full pack

but then again, idk, i am looking forward to the MVP cw

no doubt a pack would be 750 if they do go that route tho

wow that was quick i already got my DM back
happy.gif
 liking this new #RSVP proccedure
smokin.gif

nike sf now close....didnt get a DM :frown: i thought 45 sec was good for a semi hype shoe (compared to grapes)

Last edited:
That's crazy... I saw NTSF tweet go out and scrambled to send out a PM, only to be cockblocked by the twitter login page...

I managed to get it in about 2 minutes later and instantaneously got a RSVP invite back...

How is it that those who did it faster missed out on thissss? I went for a sz 9. 

Last edited:
That's crazy... I saw NTSF tweet go out and scrambled to send out a PM, only to be cockblocked by the twitter login page...

I managed to get it in about 2 minutes later and instantaneously got a RSVP invite back...

How is it that those who did it faster missed out on thissss? I went for a sz 9. 

wow smh I have NO idea.... maybe I'm a more popular size and the bots grabbed all my sizes first.

Appreciate the pics of the Home Elites TWNTY8.
pimp.gif

They are the best pair of Elite Xs IMO.

Nice pics Twnty8, White Elites look great.  Hope to pick up the Superhero on discount, might grab the Re-entry if I can walk in the mall and cop with no hassle.

I hope so, I live north of Chicago so there are quite a few sneaker shops around here, got a local Finishline like 5 minutes away and they said they will be getting limited sizes. Also have two Footlockers, another Finishline and a Champs like 10-15 minutes away, not sure how those will be with the Grapes dropping too.

Anxious to see Re Entrys in person...Hopefully they sit a couple weeks, but if i see them selling out I'll have to grab em

Damn finally found a Lebron X I like, actually got a pair of shoes RSVP on Nike Scottsdale, and I might not have enough money for them because I'm graduating college. SMh.

Back
Top Bottom