Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Liked the plats since the 1st pic of them were posted, that video actually made me like them a lil more.

Workin on a second pair of the Elite Homes for $215
nthat.gif

Fixed that for you. No harm no foul.

Limited GR lol.......stop

only reason I stated in the vid that they are limited GRs it's due to me knowing a few store mangers personally and asking store #s and district #s... this release according to their emails is described as a limited gr.... meaning.... ALL STORES SHOULD GET THEM... but expect very few size runs.... 2 of the 3 stores I checked in my area only have 1 size run and the 3rd store has 2 sz run... hoh has the.most thou... usually in LeBrons they have plenty of size runs to go around... not this time thou... I can say they wont be hard to get if u try..

Fixed that for you. No harm no foul.

Limited GR lol.......stop

only reason I stated in the vid that they are limited GRs it's due to me knowing a few store mangers personally and asking store #s and district #s... this release according to their emails is described as a limited gr.... meaning.... ALL STORES SHOULD GET THEM... but expect very few size runs.... 2 of the 3 stores I checked in my area only have 1 size run and the 3rd store has 2 sz run... hoh has the.most thou... usually in LeBrons they have plenty of size runs to go around... not this time thou... I can say they wont be hard to get if u try..

I ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT A LIMITED GR WAS. THE TERM JUST SEEMED LIKE AN CONTRADICTION.

I feel you. What Retailer did you look into? The reason I say they are a Normal GR is because I printed out 4 pages worth of Finishline stores that had them instock and each page had 30 stores listed. Not to mention FTL, FA, CHMPS, DTLR, VILLA, Nike Locations, etc and all the corresponding websites. Just seems like a ton to be considered a Limited GR. Wasn't the Miami Vice 9 supposed to be a Limited GR and if I remember correctly Finishline didn't carry them did they, especially not in that quantity? I guess long story short like you said they will be buyable come release day....

Unless Nike suddenly brands a certain geographical location into the nickname department

Last edited:
been sleeping since i got my settings and waitin on my suedes and denims, this is obviously my opinion but these are the last X's to come out that are actually fuego (not guna grab any elites and the pure platinums are jus to much for me. this is a pic i took today of my pair

and for all you NBA playoff fans u know what im talkin bout wen i say .....BIRDMAN!!!! BIRDMAN!!!!

Last edited:
Man, that video review of the Plats was terrible too...a video review suppose to help you make up your mind about the shoe, that shoe from video and pics @ the moment are a easy pass...I just want the Denims and Brown suede

Seen the Lebron Elite Superhero in person today and in my opinion they are fire. From the pictures it didnt do them justice, now thinking about scooping up a pair.

I feel you. What Retailer did you look into? The reason I say they are a Normal GR is because I printed out 4 pages worth of Finishline stores that had them instock and each page had 30 stores listed. Not to mention FTL, FA, CHMPS, DTLR, VILLA, Nike Locations, etc and all the corresponding websites. Just seems like a ton to be considered a Limited GR. Wasn't the Miami Vice 9 supposed to be a Limited GR and if I remember correctly Finishline didn't carry them did they, especially not in that quantity? I guess long story short like you said they will be buyable come release day....

Unless Nike suddenly brands a certain geographical location into the nickname department

I looked in to my local malls ftl, fta and champs (hoh as well).... everybody has a smaller amount then they usually do...

Man, that video review of the Plats was terrible too...a video review suppose to help you make up your mind about the shoe, that shoe from video and pics @ the moment are a easy pass...I just want the Denims and Brown suede

sorry that the vid didn't help you.. but honestly I just walked into a friends store and was asked if I wanted a sneak peek... only had my phone on me that records in 720p-1080p HD... not my camera (true 1080p hd) and tripod... not to mention recording under the stores retail lights makes the shoes look off... I can say in the sun light they will look a lot better... but don't expect the color to change from different angles...

Last edited:
I looked in to my local malls ftl, fta and champs (hoh as well).... everybody has a smaller amount then they usually do...
sorry that the vid didn't help you.. but honestly I just walked into a friends store and was asked if I wanted a sneak peek... only had my phone on me that records in 720p-1080p HD... not my camera (true 1080p hd) and tripod... not to mention recording under the stores retail lights makes the shoes look off... I can say in the sun light they will look a lot better... but don't expect the color to change from different angles...
Video was great man.  If it's an easy pass after the video & pics surfacing everywhere, then they are just not wanted and sounds like the mind is made up already.  

Thanks for the video dude.Repped

Actually the picture can't be an ID, look at the lining, they don't have pink fly wire as an option either
That picture can't be an ID, look at the lining, also they don't offer pink as a fly wire color on the ID for elites,

Wonder what the shoe really is, looks like they just photoshopped the superhero shoe, has the same lining in the pic

Actually the lining is multi-colored making the claim of them being an ID even more absurd.

Actually the picture can't be an ID, look at the lining, they don't have pink fly wire as an option either
That picture can't be an ID, look at the lining, also they don't offer pink as a fly wire color on the ID for elites,

Wonder what the shoe really is, looks like they just photoshopped the superhero shoe, has the same lining in the pic
if nike says they are id , just let it be. 

no south beach colorway coming for the X elite.

Some colorways of the LeBrons are fire. But i can't faze the price of them. ESPECIALLY the Elites... Way too much for me. But if i find a colorway that is really SICK. I'm going to cop FOR SURE. But im just going to pass.

Every time I see Platinums I think they could have been so much better. Sure that pattern looks good but I feel like they're missing something. Probably gonna pass. 

Back
Top Bottom