Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I go on EBay to see what this guy or whoever have the Brown Suede...They got them goin for $2500 BIN!!! *****!!!

Brown Suedes and "Blazers" = 4/26

Denims = 5/4

Corks > Denims > Suedes in terms of "limitedness"

It was SLH 8 and Yankee 8s that came out all on same day and I think Entourage day after
The Cool Greys came out on another day...It was the Hornets, Entourage, and Yankees that all released the same day. Only reason I remember that day is cuz I cldn't find the Yankees cuz they were only released in New York and online
Yeah, you guys are right lol my badddd

Yeah, the swingman, dunkman, and mango 9s released on the same day.
I'm pretty sure the cool gray and yankee lebron 8s dropped the same day too.
The Cool Greys came out on another day...It was the Hornets, Entourage, and Yankees that all released the same day. Only reason I remember that day is cuz I cldn't find the Yankees cuz they were only released in New York and online

No the Yankees was like a Champs Exclusive.

i dont understand the denim hype. that hot pink really just doesnt belong, AT ALL. but hey, if you're all going for those, itll make it easier to cop other stuff for me right?

Yes those are the most up to date release dates for the sneakers. Obviously that can change at the drop of a Dime, but as of about 4pm Eastern, they are confirmed release dates. Denims have had their release date changed 3times in the past month, so nothing is 100% until that date gets closer. But it will not be in April.

S
so corks would be more limited?
If you believe Icy Sole over Gentry.  Icy Sole doesn't know which will be more limited between the two.  No one does at this point.  We won't know until we start finding out which retailers have them and the amount of pairs they have.

April 26th is Hazelnut suede's from Nike Basketball, with Hazelnut and Night Stadium Lifestyles from NSW. 

May 4th is Denims and Pure Platinum X's from Nike Basketball (Grape 5's and Lunar Solstice SP from Nike/JB).

May 17th is another Nike Basketball release of the Black Suede's and NSW is releasing 2 more Lifestyle shoes, the Gorge Green and Bright Citrus pairs.

SBD has Denim's on May 4th, as well as EndClothing (from the screen shots in this thread and everywhere else they are posted except sneakernews) and Asia also has the same release date.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/04/nike-lebron-x-ext-denim-release-date/

Plus the Home Elite + are April 20

Superhero Elites are April 27

HWC Lows are 4/27

That is 11 Lebron releases from April 20th to May 17th

Yes those are the most up to date release dates for the sneakers. Obviously that can change at the drop of a Dime, but as of about 4pm Eastern, they are confirmed release dates. Denims have had their release date changed 3times in the past month, so nothing is 100% until that date gets closer. But it will not be in April.
Yes maybe you should credit End for these release dates on your site.

If you believe Icy Sole over Gentry.  Icy Sole doesn't know which will be more limited between the two.  No one does at this point.  We won't know until we start finding out which retailers have them and the amount of pairs they have.

April 26th is Hazelnut suede's from Nike Basketball, with Hazelnut and Night Stadium Lifestyles from NSW. 

May 4th is Denims and Pure Platinum X's from Nike Basketball (Grape 5's and Lunar Solstice SP from Nike/JB).

May 17th is another Nike Basketball release of the Black Suede's and NSW is releasing 2 more Lifestyle shoes, the Gorge Green and Bright Citrus pairs.

SBD has Denim's on May 4th, as well as EndClothing (from the screen shots in this thread and everywhere else they are posted except sneakernews) and Asia also has the same release date.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/04/nike-lebron-x-ext-denim-release-date/

Plus the Home Elite + are April 20
Superhero Elites are April 27
HWC Lows are 4/27

That is 11 Lebron releases from April 20th to May 17th

do you guys know if the lifestyles are limited, only reason i ask is because they obviously arent designed like the X so I was wondering if id be able to take a chance and go into a store and try on a pair or I have to take the risk and order same size as I do for lebron X

This Is Insane... Are They ******g Serious, This Can't Actually Happen, Man Nike Is Breaking The Bank

I never said take my word over Gentry. I would take Gentry word over my own. Just basing information off what I have been informed of and I am nowhere near the level that Gentry is at in regards to concrete info. 

And yes Nike is laughing straight to the bank with all of these releases. Nobody to blame but the 180pages in this thread + the other 400 pages from the Original X thread etc.

Not A Fan Of The Brown Suede's, But Im Going To Stay In The Undecided Collumn Till Further Notice, Denims Are A Def Must And I'd Cop The Lifestyles Only For Under 100 And Under No Other Circumstance For Any CW

All those lebrons releasing with a bunch of mixed up uncertain release dates, starting to get a headache on which to get and when it's releasing lol.

do you guys know if the lifestyles are limited, only reason i ask is because they obviously arent designed like the X so I was wondering if id be able to take a chance and go into a store and try on a pair or I have to take the risk and order same size as I do for lebron X
No word whether their limited or not yet. But based on reactions in here its realistic that you will get a chance to go into a store and try them out release day. Especially since their releasing the same day as more hyped pairs of Lebron's. 

Back
Top Bottom