Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Threads moving because of the suede's.

And yes poohdini, all of those have pictures in this thread with the same information posted with the pictures.

So the Volts were consolation prize for the Cork's, and the pure platinum's are consolation prize for the Denim's.... At least a lot of people in here seem to like the pure plat's.  Not for me, but Denim and Grape 5 hype should help everyone that wants them to get them.

Pure Platinum's are consolation prize for those of us who have yet to land the KD IV Galaxy's for a reasonable price :lol:

denims have a supposed RD...

thread is now moving faster than the kobe 8 thread

looks lyke the hypebeast is being fed.

be back after denims launch
Almost had to call you out for not doing the usual Spider man gif, then barely noticed he was behind the desk. Sneaky, never change bro haha

Grapes Vs and Denims on the same day...i guess that kills two birds with one stone for those who were planning to camp out for both. gonna be a real expensive day for some tho

Those red suedes may be the best of all the X's.
pimp.gif

since the brown and black suedes have a release date, id assume the red will come soon after

I get mad love at work when I wear my lavendar or pink dress shirts. It's a nice change of pace from the typical white, blue, or yellow dress shirts most people wear to work at my employer.

It's not about the pink itself, it's about how off they look WITH the pink. The color scheme of denim and brown would be alright enough, the pink looks out of place and forced.

Last edited:
It's not about the pink itself, it's about how off they look WITH the pink. The color scheme of denim and brown would be alright enough, the pink looks out of place and forced.
Oh the shoe itself looks terrible, I agree with you on that. It should either be denim and pink or denim and brown, not all three. People like them, I'm just not one of them. I think the brown is the biggest offender of the 3 colors though. It seems too out of place on the tongue and the laces.

My post was regarding the guy a few pages back saying that he was taught that pink was girly (lets be real we were probably all taught that as a kid) and therefore wouldn't wear anything with pink in it. As an adult he should be able to think for himself and base his decision on that, not something that was embedded in him from birth.

Last edited:
Man does this nonsense go on all over NT?

- Dudes still insecure or homophobic about the color Pink?  (Step your grown man up.. ladies love pink & lavender on a man)
- Dudes tell another man HIS opinion is wrong because it doesnt align with another mans opinion? (Google "difference of opinion, every mans entitled to their opinion and agree to disagree)

Just FYI the Ambassador and ST are not Takedowns.. they are other lines in the Lebron Footwear Family.

and folks wonder why other sites and sneaker reviewers pop up all over the place... who wants to share info with a bunch of complainers.. lol

Does there need to be an over 26 NT and under 26 NT?
Comment made me feel young.. (only because I would be too young to get on the better NT) pink has been a dope color nantucket red is where its at tho.. 

Oh the shoe itself looks terrible, I agree with you on that. It should either be denim and pink or denim and brown, not all three. People like them, I'm just not one of them. I think the brown is the biggest offender of the 3 colors though. It seems too out of place on the tongue and the laces.

My post was regarding the guy a few pages back saying that he was taught that pink was girly (lets be real we were probably all taught that as a kid) and therefore wouldn't wear anything with pink in it. As an adult he should be able to think for himself and base his decision on that, not something that was embedded in him from birth.

I agree.

Back
Top Bottom