Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Wouldn't buy neither but like someone said the concept of the corks was a unique idea and executed well and wasn't the regular gold championship shoe. Denims are nice looking but a denim shoe really???

Wouldn't buy neither but like someone said the concept of the corks was a unique idea and executed well and wasn't the regular gold championship shoe. Denims are nice looking but a denim shoe really???
Wasn't there LeBron 8 Denims? I don't think the denim concept is anything new, but I love how the Denim 10s look, the pink is what makes it for me. The Corks are nicer, but Denims are definitely nice.

I'm not a fan of droppin $250 for some kicks but Imma have to cop the Denims...I don't even like shoes w/ clothing material, but those are just too nice to pass up...That pink just pops, but I really wish it was navy

Last edited:
The only thing I hate about being in Dallas is I'll probably never see the hottest kicks in person unless I'm able to cop a pair myself...cuz I know I'm never gonna see those Corks down here
The corks were available in dallas I was able to get a pair

alotta people paid over retail for corks so trading straight up will be hard

but if the denims retail for 250 the resell will be no less than 450

^Yeah keep telling yourself that
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I LOLed hard at that

Denims are smooth..catch me wearin some khakis wit em

^^ Really dig that ST!  Couldn't they have thrown the Air Max unit on those, kept the fly wire underneath, and called it a day for the X Low here in the U.S.??  

I do like some of the colorways that we've seen for our lows, but I definitely would of liked this better

it is about time someone said it. A pink colorway was enough now they do the pink color combo thing. Man next they are going to say Lebron & Bosh got a thing going on. Yeah that was left field but I was at a Heat game and 3 women was having a discussion questioning Chris Bosh manhood which is becoming a national topic and with Lebron approving some of these colors why not put them 2 together.
Your stupid man!! Shut your hole and save what brain cells you have left. Ignorance is not bliss.

Back
Top Bottom