Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^so youre trying to trade shadow 1s for royal 1s AND black suedes for Corks???
eyes.gif

Hey bro I have $6.50...Want to trade me $6.50 for $10??
More like I've got $6.50 in pennies for your brand new $10 bill.

NDC shipped my pair. Prob won't get until Thursday.... But that Cali tax hits enough for me to be satisfied with free shipping and waiting a little longer.

Nice killerj not many would do that. Noble.....

Side note: patiently waiting for denims to restock on ndc. I was out of the country when they dropped with no way to cop.

Was lucky enough to score Mints and DB3s. Thinking about trading the DB3s for Hazels/Denims. Any idea what people are asking for DB3s? I assume they'd add cash. Just want to make sure what would be fair.

I was at the store for the raffle release and the last name to be called out of the 12-15 pairs they had was mine.......and all they had was a size 8....I could of easily sold it or traded for a 10 but I gave it up to someone that actually wears a size 8, made his day :D

Good for you. Paid it forward. I tend to not buy kicks that aren't my size. Did it once but it was close enough I could have still worn them. Ended up finding a swap tho.

Side note: patiently waiting for denims to restock on ndc. I was out of the country when they dropped with no way to cop.

They already restocked the denims and all major recent releases on ndc about a week or two ago. I wasn't able to cop anything due to work but I remember everyone saying all the shoes went quick.

They already restocked the denims and all major recent releases on ndc about a week or two ago. I wasn't able to cop anything due to work but I remember everyone saying all the shoes went quick.
Yup, NDC #HeatWave Restock from July 9.

Good for you. Paid it forward. I tend to not buy kicks that aren't my size. Did it once but it was close enough I could have still worn them. Ended up finding a swap tho.
what size? and i think that's a bad trade you can get these 3s for 5 or 6. You can get 7 for both pair of hazels/mints. Good trade in your favor though lol

Last edited:
Yo I have the same offer right now...Just curious but where you located?

Anyways, I'm not sure if I wanna do this...I just bought Denims yesterday, and I'm not too sure about the Black Mints. My 88s are still DS, and they're actually 1 of 2 Jordans I have left after selling most of my J collection. Really love 3s and these shoes, so I don't think I'm gonna do the trade..
Fort Worth and i pulled the trigger.

Size swap over ebay???
Not going to happen, I would tell you to kick rocks too.
Find someone on facebook or craigslist.
The simplest solution is to flip and cop, might cost you a little out of your pocket but at least you've got your size.
I've only been messaging guys within an hr from me. I figured what difference does it make if u sell a 10 or a 10.5... I guess it does matter??? Haven't found anything on Craig'slist nearby and I don't tweet or istagram

All y'all getting NDC shipping confirmations, is that for the free ground shipping or just next day air people?

^so youre trying to trade shadow 1s for royal 1s AND black suedes for Corks???
eyes.gif

Hey bro I have $6.50...Want to trade me $6.50 for $10??
whats wrong with that? same shoes, same price, different colorway. dumbass metaphor, cash and shoes two different things.

Back
Top Bottom