Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

She came through after I got back to the club, waving an envelope. She says you can either take this or wait for something else tomorrow. Im like WTF, Im reluctant to really accept anything from her but it made me think..She said she had to be somewhere early in the morning too. So this morning she leaves like Ill be right back...So I threw on 2K13 and my mind was wondering like "What if??? NAHHHHH!!"Shawty comes back with a HOH bag and Im like "dont tell me you won the raffle! I know you aint win the raffle!" Gave her a tight hug and kiss on the cheek...Stared at them for about 20 minutes straight with a cheesy face lol.

View media item 504282
"My man." :nthat:

I feel for this dude... he said that he just got them home, and his dog got a hold of them all ready 
sick.gif
Atleast we know that leather is soft 

Got my size 10 last night on CT, but ended up getting the DB3s and another pair of mints this morning. Contemplating canceling the CT pair

Seriously I have wanted these mints since the first pictures came out. I can't believe I struck out this badly.

Seriously I have wanted these mints since the first pictures came out. I can't believe I struck out this badly.
i'm on the same page as you. but this is how it is nowadays. people who actually want them can't get them because of the resellers

Denims are solidified at #2 in my book just because of the up and down quality on both the suede releases.

on a side note anybody notice that the box tag on the EXTs after the Denims just has "Lebron X EXT 

QS" and both of the other pairs had Denim, and Cork in the title.

i'm on the same page as you. but this is how it is nowadays. people who actually want them can't get them because of the resellers
It's also the people who hate on the shoe constantly until release day and then suddenly change their mind and get them. But oh well $250 dollars saved.

It's also the people who hate on the shoe constantly until release day and then suddenly change their mind and get them. But oh well $250 dollars saved.

Thatss good thinking.
There's always the next one.

:rofl: @ the dog wearing a Lakers jersey!!

I personally am a fan of Lebron unlike a lot of Laker fans, but you see now why I found that funny, lol.

The ex girlfriend...the kid & mom that thought they won a free pair...the dog....this thread just killed me  
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Went back to bed with a lot of salt and came back cryin'  ...Thanks guys!

The ex girlfriend...the kid & mom that thought they won a free pair...the dog....this thread just killed me  
roll.gif
roll.gif

Went back to bed with a lot of salt and came back cryin'  ...Thanks guys!

wait whats the story with this one? :nerd:

May have witnessed worse case scenario this morning. In line to pick up my pair, in front of me was a teenage kid and his mom, don't know if he won or she won. They grab his pair from the back and when the cashier rings it up all I hear is ma dukes yell out, 250?!?!. Dude apparently thought he had won them for free so when they told her it was just to get a chance to buy a pair she was like, OH HELL NO!!. Told him to come on and they bounced out. I felt bad for my man, you talk about dejected, head hangin low as ish. BTW my pair is straight, no flaws, suede is on point
This 
roll.gif

This is why i mess with END they never let me down.....Mints cost $272.19 with tax in store, NDC same price but gets here on WED/THURSDAY, end gets to me on Tuesday from overseas smfh. Never got a customs bill ever (crossing fingers i don't jinx myself) and its $265 each and 11.95 for shipping cant beat that

View media item 504388

These are classy af. Such a beauty n such premium materials. Need a suede brush for these (blackgrapes too) as the suede is really plush with long hairs. Heres some quick phone pics. This pair is sz 11 from hohView media item 504391

Back
Top Bottom