Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Since when have you seen a US based retailer put up shoes on a website in the wee hours of the morning (1 am - 7 am EST) on the release date. Go to sleep, they ain't going up until the morning. Have y'all seen the heathens who work at JJ? They wouldn't be on a computer doing you a favor at this time by updating their website. They probably out clubbing, etc. right now. 

Update from london :

-No one lining up in house of hoops

-got news that the nike town london still have some hazelnuts

:D

Good to know. Think I'll try my luck on NDC EU and ask my friend who lives close to try for me. Is the hoh in the store closer to the green park or Tottenham court station. There's two footlockers on that street if I remember correctly. Are niketown also getting mints?

Last edited:
Since when have you seen a US based retailer put up shoes on a website in the wee hours of the morning (1 am - 7 am EST) on the release date. Go to sleep, they ain't going up until the morning. Have y'all seen the heathens who work at JJ? They wouldn't be on a computer doing you a favor at this time by updating their website. They probably out clubbing, etc. right now. 
didnt toros release at 7am est on JJ last week??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom