Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

These probably gona resell for more than the hazelnuts huh? Ima bet ebay prices will be 325-maybe even 400 and off ebay like 300-340
nah its gonna be 700-800 or maybe even 900-1000 on ebay better get em while u can...resellers shoe of the year gotta love the game

copped a pair of xmas for 200, bhm for 190 and floridians for 210 ok prices i presume? only x (outside of the ext) i liked at all.....

How limited are the mints going to be? I'm debating on canceling my rsvp and trying my luck online if they aren't that hard to get.

Your not alone.
happy.gif

Probably the same as the Hazelnuts, if I had to guess.
I haven't payed any attention to the Lebrons these past couple releases. How limited were the Hazlenuts? Sorry about the questions, I just don't want to waste the money on the RSVP if I have a legitimate chance on copping online.

I have the brown one. Looks much better with corks than those, IMO.
I haven't payed any attention to the Lebrons these past couple releases. How limited were the Hazlenuts? Sorry about the questions, I just don't want to waste the money on the RSVP if I have a legitimate chance on copping online.
They were pretty limited. More than Cork numbers, but still enough to have hype.

Back
Top Bottom