Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^^

NICE...I've never ordered from them but someone on here should know how the customs fees go. Kind of weird how a random size just happened to pop up.

Last edited:
By no means is $313 a steal, but it's probably slightly better than what you'd pay on eBay
And the seller had a grand total feedback of 3. Rather buy from a reputable site than pay $313 plus $15 shipping to a random eBayer with 3 completed transactions

Last edited:
Happened toe bfoee.... bought sme ferragamos from ebay.... teacking said delivered but theu weee nowhere to be found.... filed a complaint but they ain't nver do ish.... talking bout the driver has the right to drop it at my doorstep. Since the package wasn't insured they just gve me the runaround. ... hope u get luckier than me fam

You sir, just became a NT legend.

Happened toe bfoee.... bought sme ferragamos from ebay.... teacking said delivered but theu weee nowhere to be found.... filed a complaint but they ain't nver do ish.... talking bout the driver has the right to drop it at my doorstep. Since the package wasn't insured they just gve me the runaround. ... hope u get luckier than me fam

Kids, stay in school.

Ive ordered alot from Kickz and always had to pay a customs fee so you will most likely have to pay a customs fee to UPS around $15-20 depending on your total.

VAT has nothing to do with custom fees.

Also you aren't guaranteed the shoes until you get a shipping confirmation. Their website stock doesn't update quickly so there is still a chance you can get your order canceled due to it being sold out.

I've had my orders canceled from them many times in the past.

Hit or miss with customs. I think it's like 10-15% of the value
expect customs to be like 25-30 bucks

i paid 50 bucks customs on 440 purchase on caliroots
mean.gif

also note, dont buy from caliroots, they overcharge while the other sites do retail
Ive ordered alot from Kickz and always had to pay a customs fee so you will most likely have to pay a customs fee to UPS around $15-20 depending on your total.

VAT has nothing to do with custom fees.

Also you aren't guaranteed the shoes until you get a shipping confirmation. Their website stock doesn't update quickly so there is still a chance you can get your order canceled due to it being sold out.

I've had my orders canceled from them many times in the past.
Thanks for all of the info

Anybody got any info on the Black mints dropping next Saturday???  What stores are carrying, pnline, in store et etc??/

Anybody got any info on the Black mints dropping next Saturday???  What stores are carrying, pnline, in store et etc??/
Select House of Hoops and still 7/20 as of today... and yes, NDC but idk if eastbay will or w/e.. our local spot had raffle today, so those chances are my best bet.. good luck

try google its already all out there

edit. the flippin date is in the title of the thread as a matter of fact. cmon man try harder

Back
Top Bottom