Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm not sure if I'm impressed or disgusted.
laugh.gif

Skep

Did they refund you the tax?
i returned the shoes completely ... and kick myself in the *** now for doing so.
BUT.... i love the color of them and today i saw the Revis in the same color way... copping tonight with my boys swoosh account n paying $78! Hyped
not a lebron i know... but it was relevant

UPS delivered my hazels today around 3:15.. luckily my lady was home today to grab em.
When i have em delivered to my job they are usually there before 10am

The way it was explained to me is that the closer you are to the UPS HUB location the later the package will arrive.They said they go out to the furthest delivery and work their way back.

Last edited:
Lol.. 3 seconds on google brought this up for me, i don't understand why people come on here asking questions that can be googled more quickly

[FLOAT=LEFT]@nikestore[/FLOAT]

@travisbarber5 EXT is short for Extension. Meaning the shoe is an extension of the performance shoe and is intended for casual wear.

just saw that...i searched for more than 3 seconds with the sentence'what does ext stand for nike' etc...SORRY I DON'T HAVE YOUR GOOGLE SKILLS.i ll try to get lessons.oh,and in case you noticed i received three more different than yours answers.COT DAMN IT WE MUST BE ALL STUPID UP IN HERE.repped for the answer though. :D

Last edited:
Same here
pimp.gif
ordered Saturday got em Wednesday with a 11.95$ shipping thats faster than NDC lol
just got home at saw my package from End as well.  My package is totally compressed (my wife is ironing the shoe box right now, hopefully it go straight again)! On the other hand, the Hazelnut is in fine shape .. i guess that's all that matter. 
laugh.gif
Unfortunately I think even if she gets the box looking straight, the integrity of the cardboard has already been compromised and it won't help with stacking.  But I get where you're coming from.  I hate when my boxes are damaged or retained moisture and become flimsy. 

Yessir :smokin got my pairs...

The way I see it, sometimes I had to pay re-sell (for example $345 for denims) to cop some of kicks I want... time to time got to return the favor and cover your bases :nerd: not even mad about it

Gratz to everyone who copped :smokin

View media item 489712
P.S: Sorry if this violates the "stock room" policy.

Does anyone know the hours for Hanon Shop? I have emailed them 2 times and they have yet to respond. 
mean.gif

So someone just offered me Kobe mambacurials and $150 for my hazelnuts. I have been wanting the Kobe's or a while what do you guys think?

The way it was explained to me is that the closer you are to the UPS HUB location the later the package will arrive. They said they go out to the furthest delivery and work their way back.

Not entirely true. Their priority is commercial deliveries. They target visiting the businesses first, then residential afterwards. Yes they may head out far and get the far businesses first then come in.... but businesses typically need deliveries earlier in the day, more so than somebody sitting at home.... or somebody that is at work and the box will sit there until they get home.

Does anyone know the hours for Hanon Shop? I have emailed them 2 times and they have yet to respond. 
mean.gif

I don't know their shop hours. I emailed them yesterday morning and haven't received a reply yet but I did receive shipping confirmation for my hazelnut order today at 1 PM.

Back
Top Bottom