Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

normally fcfs, your best bet is to google the sneaker shops in the area and phone them.. doesnt cost much at all over skype but thats really the only way you will know if any store is going to get them in the area.
True, but they all speak french 
ohwell.gif

Damn 4wrestling...I see you B.O.O.C. over there yaherd me Ballin' Out Of Control..that's fire, u got ninja speed...props..can I ball y'all..

I like ran doom restocks gives everybody a fair chance to go after the shoes they really want. Even though I struck out there wasn't too much I was interested in. Would have liked to get the denim revis's or mambacurials. Pretty much have everything else I wanted already.

Why did I randomly call Nike today to see if they could locate me a denim in any location or what not. Just to receive the answer "no they are sold out and we have none in stock" 1 hour later a restock. yea im salty as ****

Why did I randomly call Nike today to see if they could locate me a denim in any location or what not. Just to receive the answer "no they are sold out and we have none in stock" 1 hour later a restock. yea im salty as ****

Let me know next time you planning on calling em :rofl:

Had some stuff in my cart too, refresh won't remove it but if you try to check out they will remove it if its sold out

Rep, good looks was about to go to bed now I'll be refreshing for a bit lol
Yeah I checked and there was only a few pairs then I refreshed and Those DMV KDs, Foams, and BHM 1s appeared. 

Imma deff check in the AM before I go to work. People will probably cancel orders or cards will get declined. 

Back
Top Bottom