Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

1 order shipped, the other is still in progress.

Nike might not be feeling the double up this week.

Shipping Confirmation or a Email

e16ntx.jpg

question if you got a bot why use it to snatch insane amounts of shoes. i understand 1 or 2 maybe 3 to offset what you pay. But 4,5,6,+ and then rape the normal consumer that got bills and responsibility is crazy as can be.  i thought jb hype got crazy but nike raising lbj xi to 200 is just putting more money into resellers pockets thats gone be asking 350+ on every release

question if you got a bot why use it to snatch insane amounts of shoes. i understand 1 or 2 maybe 3 to offset what you pay. But 4,5,6,+ and then rape the normal consumer that got bills and responsibility is crazy as can be.  i thought jb hype got crazy but nike raising lbj xi to 200 is just putting more money into resellers pockets thats gone be asking 350+ on every release
to make a profit
what kind of question is that?

and lol @ rape. NOBODY is forcing people to pay market value or even retail value for these shoes.

:lol:

Although, my 4th pair which selected NEXT DAY AIR shipping has yet to receive a shipping confirmation email.  This is normally shipped using Fed Ex.  Using their TRACK BY REFERENCE reveals nothing.

easy money?

Back
Top Bottom