Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Just got that tracking from villa 
pimp.gif

How did it work out for you?
Ended up winning the raffle but my pair are crap quality compared to everyone else's. So not the best of luck. It was funny though, dude was there Sat when I went to pick them up, and he was like "I was glad you won, and not one of these cats that put in like 30 tickets." Right after he said that, some kid walks up and was like "i got the call.. what did it end in, i got like 4 tickets to choose from"

I looked at him like 

Last edited:
Got my Hazelnuts from local HOH size 11.5 and size 12. Both came in orange boxes SMFH!!! I opened the box and the tissue paper looks like it was just thrown in the box and the shoes were creased and dented beyond belief on the toe box and the outer part of the toe box.

Got my Hazelnuts from local HOH size 11.5 and size 12. Both came in orange boxes SMFH!!! I opened the box and the tissue paper looks like it was just thrown in the box and the shoes were creased and dented beyond belief on the toe box and the outer part of the toe box.

Yeah heard alot of flaws in these hazelnuts, even numbers written on them. Creased up heel and toe.. Sucks that alot of B-Grades made it thru..

I Own Corks and Denims.

I need Those Hazelnuts

But as for me

Hazel > Corks > Denims

I like Suede, then the texture of the corks. and Denims are dope in its own way

And Will Don't do that bro
I have all 3. Corks > Denims > Hazelnuts. I actually hate the hazelnuts my nubuck looks like crap and they came more creased and dented then any shoe i ever seen. So i sold them to a feining friend!

The guy selling his denims inspired me to look up the address that im sending my denims too as well, I'm planning to ship tomorrow. I look up the address and and it's a UPS store. Could this mean a scam in any way?
I have most of my shipments sent to a UPS Store Mailbox so I can pick up my deliveries anytime. I live in an apartment and get tired of hearing the leasing agents whine and complain about how many boxes of shoes I was being sent a week. They also close at 5PM and FedEx never comes until 7PM so I would miss a few packages. Got tired of it and just opened a mailbox.

I was actually referring to the guy who a couple posts before be has the same situation where he is selling his denims to what he believes is a shady address. But yea, it's being done through Paypal invoice and the money is already on my pay pal balance so Im guessing it's good to go. Thanks though I guess I'll trust the address.
Just make sure it's the CONFIRMED address you are shipping to. Under seller's protection, you cannot ship to anywhere but a confirmed address or you will not be covered under the seller's protection.

Well HoH just called and said the second half of their shipment was late and I won the raffle!!! I have to 6pm to pick them up!!! 
pimp.gif

I woke up to two euro cancellations, a quick reminder as to why I stopped ordering hyped releases from euro sites.

Back
Top Bottom