Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Thinking about pulling the trigger on some denims size 10.5, I wear an 11 in the other X models (Dolphin and Platinum) and they kind of a snug fit. Would the 10.5 be too snug or do the Denims have more toe box room because of different materials? I usually don't ask this question but I'm thinking it may be too small.
personally I wouldnt. if you're paying resell, id want to get something that fits comfortably

i've seen people post about going a .5 size down on the lebron ext's

on another note, i'm seeing resellers already suckering people in to pay 700-900 for mints when they didn't even release in the states yet. it's almost as bad as the people who paid close to 800 for denims early.

The What The ___ shoes are all just collector's pieces to me. Wacky, limited colorways but just unwearable to me, which is why I'd never cop to keep cuz I wear everything I own. Lot of people make fun of certain shoes by saying they look like clown shoes, but those are the very definition of clown shoes :lol:

All 3 are equally hideous imo
agreed - the mvps vi and vii are slept on and you can actually wear - these "limited" hype beasts colours are like a box of fruit loops and people droolin ova shoes they wont wear - give me the MVP vii any day....

the MVP vi were so limited but cause they are plain black and white no thirst.

hands down the best MVP... these are so fresh.... I'd trade MVP X's straight up if i had the chance just b/c these are so much better

Yea. Honestly not a fan of any What The shoe.

Those crimsons def look much better in person.

Ill be picking up one of the elites if the price drops. Knicks or Crimsons. 
Knicks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crimsons 

as you can tell by a long shot imo

Got a dude offering me sz 11 Denims for $400 shipped. What do you guys think?

Really hoping to land a pair for 350

ct free shipping is pretty fast, order shipped on Tuesday and the shoes are already at my local post office and should be delivered tomorrow, I live in texas by the way.

I'm glad hunt is over... now just patiently waiting for it...

A NT'er sold me one for $345 shipped... not retail as I would of liked but oh well :smokin gotta threat myself....

I need these denims in a 13... damn the resellers trying to molest everyone because they have a 'hard to come by' size... I will not pay $500 for these... no way

Back
Top Bottom