Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Wow thats crazy... Grats tho for those 3 pairs... Lady from CS from end said they had no limit per order.... Must be nice, i got my 1-pair order cancelled from them after they said it was ready to be shipped out lol...

Yea, I read that earlier :smh: . Seems as though UK systems constantly oversell. Appreciate it though. I'm gonna look out for a couple of my boys that missed out. Good luck on finding a replacement pair.

Big Bang's in a 13 go for dumb money, I had someone offer me $500 for my used pair that has some yellowing...

I just can't get rid of that shoe though, just too amazing.

Yup, I paid $500 for a 14 DS last year. Last year's ASG > this year's ASG

I'm feeling good then. I sold my ds sz 10 to my boy for $300 last yr then traded my mambacurials to him over the weekend for my big bangs back. Replaced the Kobe's already too.

Yup, I paid $500 for a 14 DS last year. Last year's ASG > this year's ASG

Last year entirely > this year.

I think that was the greatest All-Star weekend, not just because I was at it every day either. :tongue:

i sold a ds 13 for 650 last year. i should have held on to them a bit longer man.

Definitely should have, in the process of raping my boy for his DS size 13 for $300. :smokin

I'm feeling good then. I sold my ds sz 10 to my boy for $300 last yr then traded my mambacurials to him over the weekend for my big bangs back. Replaced the Kobe's already too.

That's a damn good deal. :pimp:

Had to wear them today after all the sneaker sites "borrowed" my pics from yesterday. 

Will definitely grab another pair when they drop in September, very comfortable shoe.

Had to wear them today after all the sneaker sites "borrowed" my pics from yesterday. 

Will definitely grab another pair when they drop in September, very comfortable shoe.
They look pretty damn good on feet... might have to grab them off soleawesome now.

11+ 400+ 10.5 lower lowest I have seen is 370
I got a pair of size 8s w/ HOH receipt from a guy on instagram for 325 yesterday.

It's worth checking out the @sellkicks and @kicks4sale groups on instagram once in a while for release date stuff. Lot of people plain out have no idea what they're doing.

Last edited:
Wear your shoes.....

Platinums & Settings. Two underrated but SICK colorways. :smokin

o081.jpg

iug3.jpg

qcaa.jpg
The only 2 pairs I own.

Back
Top Bottom