Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Looks like I'm the bearer of bad news. LOL Turns out the robber that tried to rob the dudes standing in line fled when the dude pulled out the gun however from what the video says another person pulled out a gun and shot the robber twice as he ran away. It's crazy how the police still classify that as self-dense? They probably like less paper work for us to do. :rofl:

Big dude in the white tee said "oh NO...NOT TODAY!" lol

Hope they let the shooter move to the front of the line. After I seen that I would been like f these shoes I'm going home.

Last edited:
Yall lucky, in l.a., if you shoot a man in the back, regardless of robbery, you're going down for murder.
I do that all the time....
Call of Duty + Xbox Live
roll.gif

Wish I could of scooped those denims

Even though I didnt get a pair there still the best X to release imo

they look even better in person, now just need to pick some clothes to go well with it, might end up looking like a walking circus.

my favs are the black suede though, im a sucker for black nubuck/suede.

I hate being a size 15. I cannot find the Denims anywhere in that size. I usually don't pay resale and one of the few times I'm willing, I can't find it in my size. Smh, on to the next one I guess.
I am a size 15 and I missed out on these as well. I will let you know if I find them in our size though.

oh sorry...shooting for stealing money given away for shoes is a success story of this system.MY BAD.
This is a robbery plain and simple. It has nothing to do with the shoes. Sure, it happened to have happen to people waiting in line this time. Who's to say he wouldn't have robbed someone filling up at the gas station across the street? Or any of the people going into work at any of the restaurants around? It could've happened anywhere. Don't try to twist this so you can seem like a white knight.

I've handled people shot for food. I've taken care of teenagers shot because someone looked at them funny. **** happens. I see at least one person with gunshot wounds in my hospital every day. Deal with it.

Last edited:
Damn did NDC step up their free shipping service?

One of my pairs I ordered with free shipping is 3 Day Select now. Used to be UPS Ground and would take 5-6 business days.

Anyone else get that?

Last edited:

One of my pairs I ordered with free shipping is 3 Day Select now. Used to be UPS Ground and would take 5-6 business days.

Anyone else get that?
Yup we seeing the effects of those price hikes from Nike...

Anyone else get that?
Yep. Coming in on wednesday. So clutch

Not true. I work in law all day everyday. I can go more into this and even quote case law but I'd keep that to pm not to derail the thread.
It may be different if you're outside a store but if I shoot a man in the back robbing my house then I go down for murder. I should;ve been clearer about the instance.

Shoes...

Let's just keep the conversation at shoes, please.

Anyway, can someone direct to me to a pair of pressure at retail. I waited for them to go on sale but I don't think they ever did and now I can't find them

Last edited:
Shoes...

Anyway, can someone direct to me to a pair of pressure at retail. I waited for them to go on sale but I don't think they ever did and now I can't find them
Best bet would probably be ebay.

Pressures pretty much dried up.

Shoes...

Ebay, I think is your only option at this point.

Back
Top Bottom