Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Shoepalace had me jumping till I got to the check out 300$ 
sick.gif

Damn that's terrible what happened at wish, even the robber shouldnt have been killed

i just got word too :smh:

thats why i take the tool to every release.. campout or not the city is :rolleyes

i think the scum bag got what he deserve if he tried to rob the whole line

Last edited:
My question is how can a retailer like shoe palace, charge 300 for the denims? Don't they have an account with nike saying they can't do that?

I don't understand nike
U could have maybe 1 or 2 limited releases in a year but why wouldn't u produce more of the others and make more money for itself and make customers happy???
I don't get it either. Why not have a 1 or 2 hour window where anyone who orders gets a pair. Then after that the shoe is never seen again. Nike wins with more sales, customers get what they want and the reseller market takes a massive hit.

How do the rsvp bots work?

I've heard of people getting multiple bots, but do you have to use a different name on each one? Like somebody you could pick the shoe's up with?  

Was about to purchase till i saw that price. I'm good. Too many other sneakers out there for me.
he definitely should've gotten an *** whippin but to be murdered is taking it too far imo. In nyc laws are tight, even with a gun license u could face jail time for having/using a gun

Anybody thats missed out so far and is tripping on $300 must not really want them.

Thats pretty much the price after shipping if your copping from overseas and a hell of a lot cheaper than resale.

Anybody thats missed out so far and is tripping on $300 must not really want them.
Thats pretty much the price after shipping if your copping from overseas and a hell of a lot cheaper than resale.

I think the fact that a known US retailer is charging that much for a pair is what has people trippin.

Half heartedly tried to get them this am. Money ain't too happy anyways. Time to hit the city for some bargain shopping :lol:

JUST PICKED UP MY PAIRS FROM NIKE DALLAS. THESE ARE SO DOPE IN PERSON. DEF BETTER THAN CORKS IMO.

:rofl: AT DALLAS MANGER SAYING HE ISN'T RELEASING THE EXTRAS AT 10.

NOW READY FOR WORLD WAR Z TONIGHT

Or maybe people don't wanna pay $300 for $180 shoe.. that's just my guess tho

Back
Top Bottom