Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I can't get one person on here to kindly just tell me if the ext's fit tts or .5 up... Good luck:smile:
I believe it was mentioned a few days ago that these actually run 1/2 sz small, but thats just if my memory is serving me right. Anyone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

get home from work and the thread had over 500 new posts.. did i miss something? :nerd: (dont jump on me for not reading.. i dont wanna be "that guy" )

I can't get one person on here to kindly just tell me if the ext's fit tts or .5 up... Good luck:smile:
I believe it was mentioned a few days ago that these actually run 1/2 sz small, but thats just if my memory is serving me right. Anyone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah i went up a half size in all my 10's, but somebody that has these all ready said they didn't fit like the regular 10's they were actually a little big, but as we all know everyones foot is different.. so i think i'm just gonna try for my true size 

get home from work and the thread had over 500 new posts.. did i miss something?
nerd.gif
(dont jump on me for not reading.. i dont wanna be "that guy" )
Not really, just some of the UK sites going live and the mysterious JJ link.  For a release that has everyone wondering about the +/- limited label, this thread is MOVING 
laugh.gif

You guys think the Hazelnut will be easier to cop then these or about the same? Kinda like the Hazelnut better.

ive lurked enough, lol, wassup nters. i was able to get a pair for myself on CT, hopefully they dont cancel

Lol I'm looking for the jimmy jazz link to pm me it if you want but if you don't wanna spread it around its all good

Back
Top Bottom