Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

From my last post, I became everyone's "brother" and/or "fam" via PM. I know I set myself up for a barrage of PMs, but wow; Some of you randoms came out of the woodwork...

Regardless & as everyone else has said, these aren't as limited as the Corks...
Still looks to be a FSR...:nerd:
View media item 463110

I know a site with an exact set up but I can't find em... lol

From my last post, I became everyone's "brother" and/or "fam" via PM. I know I set myself up for a barrage of PMs, but wow; Some of you randoms came out of the woodwork...

View media item 463110
wow, your name suits you well [emoji]128514[/emoji] no hate over here, just glad these arent as limited as corks.

View media item 463110

I know a site with an exact set up but I can't find em... lol
It's CT. Link isn't open to the public so even if I were to post it (which I'm not), one couldn't open it anyways...

Props to you sniper... Can anyone give me a area to where the footlocker or eastbay add to cart shows up? I'm always clicking on one part when the countdown goes out and am clicking on the wrong place... Does it show up on the red text, the countdown timer itself? Any help is appreciated fam

View media item 463110

just got my pair :pimp:

keepign info to your bffs >>> blowing up your spots

some people don't learn :smokin

Btw, If you guys could stop talking about CT that would be great cause now you exposed it to all the lurkers around here and the site is going to absolutely crash and burn with the higher volume of peole

seriously, whats the purpose of posting all that jazz?? you got your pair early. done.

ive been buying from them for over 5 years and i never heard of such "privileges"

View media item 463110

just got my pair :pimp:

keepign info to your bffs >>> blowing up your spots

some people don't learn :smokin
I blew it up when I posted my order print-screen. Still won't change anything as I'm sure most people already know of CT. Just not early access... :lol:

Regardless, you get everything Mr. Signed Yeezys...:nthat:

Yeah these arent looking that hard to get. I've found about 6 different sites that are getting these. I was going to get a pair for $330 but im thinking getting these for retail or closer shouldnt be too hard.

Props to you sniper... Can anyone give me a area to where the footlocker or eastbay add to cart shows up? I'm always clicking on one part when the countdown goes out and am clicking on the wrong place... Does it show up on the red text, the countdown timer itself? Any help is appreciated fam
Wouldn't the add to cart button be in the same spot as product that is already avail through Eastbay/FTL????

Can anyone tell me what some of the bot site's are? And when do they usually start taking orders/ how do I know when they are open for orders? I need at least a legit shot at the championship pack, and yes I want them to keep. Sucks that it's come to this, but it's nike's fault.

Still looks to be a FSR...
nerd.gif
Yo fambro can you get me that fsr. Kthnx

Back
Top Bottom