Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I went by HoH today during my lunch and they said supply is going to be similar to Corks, but would not give me an exact number of how many they are getting in.

This was from a low level employee so who knows if he knew what he was talking about.

HOH 34 street got 25 pages and counting of names lol. It's gonna be impossible to get these. I hear Harlem is worse!

Last edited:
anywhere to find the pressures or blue diamonds - at retail or on a slim chance below retail? i have been searching and can not find any. thanks for anyhelp in advance.....

blue diamonds are at Nike Outlet Arundel Mills MD for $180 + tax and ship

got my pair on lock from HoH - they Handed out fcfs tickets today. waited about 2 hours total. Was easiest release I've taken part in.

Those replica corks looked pretty good. Some obvious minor differences but look identical from a few feet away. 2/3 revisions and it'll be hard to tell

HOH 34 street got 25 pages and counting of names lol. It's gonna be impossible to get these. I hear Harlem is worse!

:rolleyes im in that raffle for 2 HOH in nyc. Chances are slim. I saw some people going in with their sibllings and parents. that aint fair.

blue diamonds are at Nike Outlet Arundel Mills MD for $180 + tax and ship

Nikes selling items for retail at outlets. GENIUS

Back
Top Bottom