Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

By now everybody knows how Team Bron Bron operates. All these limited shoes, unreleased shoes, PEs only, shoes only Lebron wears, shoes Lebron doesn't wear & plenty of released colorways....

But with all that, It kind of eases the pain of not getting a certain colorway. I want MVPs. I want Crown Jewels. But with so many total colorways dropping every year....I don't even get upset when I miss one anymore. It's just OH WELL for me.

Who the hell can get EVERY Lebron X? Just pick your spots. That's exactly how Team Bron Bron wants it.
Pretty much.

Well said. You basically have to take whatever you can get. Sucks nonetheless

i like the blue and pink denims way more than the black and red pair.

either way i'd prefer hazelnut, cork & red suede colorways all day over those 2.

will still buy for reselling though.

i like the blue and pink denims way more than the black and red pair.

either way i'd prefer hazelnut, cork & red suede colorways all day over those 2.

will still buy for reselling though.
It's so hard NOT to like you 
roll.gif

Mints>Corks>Denims>Crown Jewels>Hazelnuts.

The blue is nice on the Hazelnuts but they look more like a pair of Timbs IMO. Corks were crazy because of the material. Mints. I just always loved all black shoes with white sole/midsole.

Last edited:
It's ironic that people's favorite Lebron x's just so happen to be the hardest ones to get and the most limited. :smh:

^^^Read sneakermane's post. It's not ironic at all. That is how Lebrons are released. It isn't like other lines. They know they are holding most of the best pairs back for no release at all, or for them to be exclusive. Also, the people above are all listing their favorite EXT's, except the guy that added Crown Jewels. And they are listing the 4 of those that we know of.

We already went over the 10 pages of "list your 5 favorites" and plenty of us had GR's on the list.

For anyone who was asking about the brightness of the Crimsons...here are some comparison pics between the Crimson Elite and the Big Bang 9....btw...pics taken with my iPad, untouched in our Great Room with skylights and BIG windows for decent natural lighting...but it is cloudy and rainy in NJ at the moment.

Last edited:
I like the denims but I really want the black mints because I love that black and white color combo which never gets old. I'm not gonna cop those denims and its gonna be hell getting a pair!

heads up you can grab the crimson $220.99 (plus tax depending on your state) free shipping off eastbay using promo code URLEB273

Last edited:
My list

1.) Denims ( I just love the complete look of this shoe I even plan on keeping the brown laces in which is different for me)
2.) Hazelnut (Neck & neck with the Denims for me that blue is insane on the tounge)
3.) Corks (Very nice and unique shoebut didn't real catch me as much but still hot)
4.) Mints (these are cool but they honestly seem like a color that could've released on a regular pair of X's IMO only of course)

And have a feeling that the Denims are going to be a little more available then some may think :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom