Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Even though I agree with you, Nike COULD indeed do that IF they wanted too with all the revenue they have..
its unrealistic, why would they throw money like that. if they lose one customer(like mez), theres going to be a bunch of people happy to take his place

Last edited:
MVP review

Last edited:
Man, I refuse to give in to this ridiculous hype anymore. I saw a dude offering Yeezy 2's AND $1000 for the MVP's

WHERE IS ALL OF THIS ARTIFICIAL VALUE COMING FROM???

if i remember correctly mez one said the MVPs were ugly. Don't feel bad for him. He just has to pay for his summer vacation plans out his own pocket now. :lol: :tongue:

What's your point? I'm not going to sit here and lie like most people do when anything limited drops anyways. I got my rsvp's through and earned it (would've kept one for myself as a collectable).

95% of the people are flipping anyways as they do with anything limited. The shoes are not appealing themselves, if they were GR they would hit the clearance racks within a month.

Last edited:
What's your point? I'm not going to sit here and lie like most people do when anything limited drops anyways. I got my rsvp's through and earned it (would've kept one for myself).

95% of the people are flipping anyways as they do with anything limited. The shoes are not appealing themselves, if they were GR they would hit the clearance racks within a month.

99% are flipping em

Just to let you guys know... You had no shot in DC. A guy that works there sold all the slots for the MVPs. If it's a hot shoe, you have no shot in DC for future reference, as the manager apparently doesn't care, I've made several attempts to expose the twitter scam he's running, and no ***** are given.

Now I wasn't born yesterday. So I know that getting thru on a RSVP that's run fairly requires luck. It's like a lottery system basically.

Saying that.....I was at Nike DC today. I watched as 3 groups of people came in & picked up "paid" for 7 pairs of MVPs. First was two guys.....then some dude with his lady. Then a group of 4 dudes with 3 of them picking up the last 3.

So if Nike DC has a fair RSVP process.....& the odds of anybody winning is small at best.....explain to me how groups of people THAT KNOW EACH OTHER can stroll up in there, each with winning RSVPs? You ever heard of a man & his homeboy hitting the lottery with separate lottery tickets?! **** No! But Crews can win RSVPs at Nike DC. :rofl:

Y'all can kill all that Nike DC is fair & square talk cause you won a RSVP on a shoe that probably wasn't hard to get anyways.

Oh Well, on to the next Bron. I feel bad for the cats that were up there 24 hours straight holding out hope for leftover pairs thou. :lol:

i wonder how would have the MVPs done if they were a gr:lol:

lol nobody would care, the same way nobody cared about the what the kobe's last year even those actually looked good and were wearable in public. it's the same old what-the-blank line, but people are going nuts because they're limited. it's a little sad how nike can play people like puppets without even trying

lol nobody would care, the same way nobody cared about the what the kobe's last year even those actually looked good and were wearable in public. it's the same old what-the-blank line, but people are going nuts because they're limited. it's a little sad how nike can play people like puppets without even trying
I personally loved the WTK's

But your comparison is saying that there weren't atleast 250-500 ppl who loved the WTK's.

There were waaaaaaaaaaay more WTK's made so that might be part of the reason why it seems like no one wanted them.

ALL NIKE STORES ARE SHADY AS HELL....NOT JUST NYC. THIS TWITTER RSVP NONSENSE AND BICKERING HAS BEEN GOING ON LONG ENOUGH NOW!!! YOU TROLLS SHOULD REALIZE IT HAS NOTHING TO TO DO WITH WHAT TIME YOU TWEET AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WHO YOU KNOW, LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE. THE TWITTER RSVP PROCESS IS LIKE CHECKING YOUR EMAIL. YOU CAN SEE WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO READ FIRST NO MATTER WHAT TIME IT WAS SENT. :wink:  THE DAY YOU TROLLS STOP BUYING THIS CRAP IS THE DAY NIKE MIGHT ACTUALLY START CARING! MAYBE! :rofl:  :rofl:

BINGO!!!!

That explains how 3 dudes that know each other can stroll into Nike DC together & claim 3 pairs of shoes with a system that's suppose to be similar to a lottery. :smh:

Damn thing is rigged just like I been figured. Anybody participating in future RSVPs that aren't among the "staff's picks" needs their heads examined.

Jesus, what did they do to that shoe...

Wore my prisms to work today for the first time (casual fridays), love 'em

Too much shadiness that went on with these MVPs it's messed up to see that none of us really had a shot. There's no point in raffles and RSVP. It's rigged to begin with. Like someone said couple days ago, save yourself the trouble of even picking up a raffle ticket or stalking twitter all day for that RSVP cause you ain't getting it anyway. They do it for the hell of it just to make it seem like they gave the public a fair shot but in reality those employees are laughing at you inside while you were filling out those raffles knowing they already know the pairs are going to family and friends or themselves. You just look like a fool trying. 

Last edited:
BINGO!!!!

That explains how 3 dudes that know each other can stroll into Nike DC together & claim 3 pairs of shoes with a system that's suppose to be similar to a lottery.
mean.gif

Damn thing is rigged just like I been figured. Anybody participating in future RSVPs that aren't among the "staff's picks" needs their heads examined.
Or they paid a bot service...

The only times I ever won there were times I had someone use a bot for me.

Too much shadiness that went on with these MVPs it's messed up to see that none of us really had a shot. There's no point in raffles and RSVP. It's rigged to begin with. Like someone said couple days ago, save yourself the trouble of even picking up a raffle ticket or stalking twitter all day for that RSVP cause you ain't getting it anyway. They do it for the hell of it just to make it seem like they gave the public a fair shot but in reality those employees are laughing at you inside while you were filling out those raffles knowing they already know the pairs are going to family and friends or themselves. You just look like a fool trying. 
This is so true in every since of the word.  I live in H-town wanted but had no chance for these.  For Jordan's and foams and anything else it's limited all raffles and hookups. YOU HAVE TO PAY to play... (or win that is).  Since it is not illegal to sell raffle tickets here the only way these guys get caught is a snitch which rarely happens since they deal within their circle.  I gotta do it every release 25 to 40 and up a pair.  And if the shoe is limited and the store doesn't get them.... out of luck.  Sure some lucky person may win a size 10 or 11 every once in a blue moon.... but this is the true state of the world not just the shoe game.  

I see so many people complaining about the unfairness and I was one of them too, but now if I want it I shell out the cash, heck its lower than resell in some cases. But on the true limited releases like Corks and all the upcoming Lebron EXT's I know a guy here who has access to them now but wants 450 for red suedes and 500 for denims right NOW.... man come on...Social media has killed it where people generate a false re-sell value and people take it and run with it.  I also know a local celebrity who has a NIKE and JORDAN BRAND rep and he cant even get the limited releases even with making some phone calls since Nike has a certain "marketing budget" of free shoes they give to celebrities to market for them at no cost, and once that budget is met your out of luck even as a celebrity, so go pay re-sell like everyone else.  

REMEMBER nike is in the business of marketing FIRST then selling shoes.  The feeling that someone gets when they obtain a limited pair of shoes like they won the lottery when all along YOU STILL HAD To pay 200 + for something it costs them 25 bucks or less to make, and once you re-sell it and make your pocket change that feeling is gone.  So many people say "i just wanna wear mine..." but when they see people shelling out 1500-2000 plus for something they paid 200 bucks for that feeling dies real fast.  Common sense says you'd be a fool not to sell in this case, in the end money is money.

The one lesson that is easy to learn but hard to accept is "it's truly not what u know but who u know."  And even then it comes with a price tag.

Last edited:
Now I wasn't born yesterday. So I know that getting thru on a RSVP that's run fairly requires luck. It's like a lottery system basically.

Saying that.....I was at Nike DC today. I watched as 3 groups of people came in & picked up "paid" for 7 pairs of MVPs. First was two guys.....then some dude with his lady. Then a group of 4 dudes with 3 of them picking up the last 3.

So if Nike DC has a fair RSVP process.....& the odds of anybody winning is small at best.....explain to me how groups of people THAT KNOW EACH OTHER can stroll up in there, each with winning RSVPs? You ever heard of a man & his homeboy hitting the lottery with separate lottery tickets?! **** No! But Crews can win RSVPs at Nike DC. :rofl:

Y'all can kill all that Nike DC is fair & square talk cause you won a RSVP on a shoe that probably wasn't hard to get anyways.

Oh Well, on to the next Bron. I feel bad for the cats that were up there 24 hours straight holding out hope for leftover pairs thou. :lol:

I know one of the NTDC employees who said he accepted a $300 bribe from a customer (of course the guy still had to pay for the shoes to).

Some shady **** going on man. :smh:
And theres nothing we can do about it.

Back
Top Bottom