Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^ LOL....if you say so! and of course that's not for ALL pairs, but trust if you tweet at 11am and you're homie is the twitter master then all those who tweeted at 10am and 3 seconds are SOL!

There was alot of people in my Facebook group with multiple boxes....I wonder how that happens if I struggled with attempting to get one

I went at like 9:45 and got a pair. There were like 4 or 5 dudes lined up to the right outside the store before I got there & I guess the manager brought them in and told them to wait. I pressed my luck and stood right behind them and got a size 10. They had two or three more size 9 or 10s for the people behind me.
nice....

I didn't even think to just lineup behind those 3 guys there.  Probably best though, anyone behind me would've been foaming salt from the mouth @ the guy standing in line for pair TWO.

I didn't say he sells every RSVP for every shoe... Obviously not all shoes are as hot as these, and he charges ridiculous prices, so not everyone is going to pay. If you won an RSVP for these Bron's I'd like for you to post them.

SMH. See above. Not everyone is going to pay the ridiculous amount he charges for every RSVP. If he doesn't sell them all, then you can in fact win an RSVP from them. WHy is it so hard to understand that not everyone is going to pay for RSVPs for every shoe? I was talking specifically about this ONE shoe.

Once again.... He can't sell EVERYTHING. Who was gonna pay 100 dollars for an RSVP for Bred 11s? 120 for Thunder 4s? 220 for DB9s?

I can state this as fact. You don't have to believe me, but if it's limited and hot, in DC you do not have a chance. 
are you blind? I just posted them 

if this happend to me i would of flipped out in there lmao i would of torn that place the uck up
Its a pair of shoes guy, not the end of the world...especially for how hideous they are. Granted I'm sure you were buying to sell but it's still not that serious friend.

they did them dirty, I thought it was one guy, but apparently not smh

if this happend to me i would of flipped out in there lmao i would of torn that place the uck up
im with you fam i would have gone nuts snapping out destroying stuff. i know its just a sneaker BUT If im told a specific time frame and show up to get told they dont have anymore ohhh man its going down im causing a huge riot. 
roll.gif

That's some shady business there, I bet the employees were super pumped at 9:31.  Sorry to hear about that loss though, mad grimy.

So Nike DC didn't change their pickup times to 9:30?
nike dc didnt open there doors until 10 am, I was there around 9.50, they didnt let people in until exactly 10, the dm says 10-5pm 

im with you fam i would have gone nuts snapping out destroying stuff. i know its just a sneaker BUT If im told a specific time frame and show up to get told they dont have anymore ohhh man its going down im causing a huge riot. 
roll.gif
Then u go to jail and get NO shoes to wear haha

roll.gif
Guess you can use the profits from the sale of the shoe for your bail money..

original.gif

Its a pair of shoes guy, not the end of the world...especially for how hideous they are. Granted I'm sure you were buying to sell but it's still not that serious friend.

if you read my post above you you would have seen that i would hold onto these. On another note its not about the shoes at that point its the principle of giving someone information that isnt accurate and then selling the item that is yours. Its more then just the shoes at that point.

roll.gif
Guess you can use the profits from the sale of the shoe for your bail money..

original.gif
roll.gif
Then u go to jail and get NO shoes to wear haha
it is what it is im sure people will understand where someone is comming from if that ever did happend. Like i said dont tell someone a specific time frame for that man to get there and not have his pair anymore after his name was cleary on the paper as he stated.

you have to take a role into that and not just let that ****** store get away with something so shady like that. You go to sleep the night before all excited knowing you are locked in for a pair to wake up the next morning to get told they dont have nomore ? yall are nuts i kno you aint letting none of that slide.

Look at is as money if someone tells you they got your money for you and then when you goto meet up with that person they have an excuse saying i dont got it or some BS story. What you just gonna say cool dont worry bout it. 

got a call back from the manager pretty much just confirming they made a mistake, how convenient.

They will let me know later on today what they could do for me, whatever that mean. :rolleyes

got a call back from the manager pretty much just confirming they made a mistake, how convenient.

They will let me know later on today what they could do for me, whatever that mean.
eyes.gif
what they really should do is Take a pair back thats your size from an employee OR tell the manager to take money out of his pocket to pay for a resell price. Cause that **** aint cool at all, but goodluck fam

They will let me know later on today what they could do for me, whatever that mean.
eyes.gif
Maybe hater boxden  can helicopter in FTW and bless you with a pair

eyes.gif
In asking for something, maybe see if you can get a free RSVP for any shoe that they release before the end of year?

So you could pick something out once they were confirmed to have it, and maybe they'd confirm your size ahead of the actual RSVP process...

just a thought.

In asking for something, maybe see if you can get a free RSVP for any shoe that they release before the end of year?

So you could pick something out once they were confirmed to have it, and maybe they'd confirm your size ahead of the actual RSVP process...
just a thought.
he might get the kicks, that's about it. He ain't going to get no free pass like u suggested

So 21 Mercer did get them? Of course they weren't going to see the floor. After they got the microscope put on them following the Yeezy 2 fiasco, you'd think they'd wise up. A shame that people go through these lengths for a pair of shoes.

Don't get heated at 21 mercer for this release. Nike told you where they were releasing publicly and 21 was not part of that list. They hooked up celebs/buddies if they really got them. You never had a chance to rsvp there anyway.

They don't ALWAYS exclusively hook up their own, I got my gold box corks from them and I didn't know anyone there at the time.

Last edited:
Who said I was heated? I could care less about these shoes. Just commenting on what I saw. So you were one of the lucky few who got a pair of crappy kicks from there, who cares? Doesn't excuse people's suspicions.

So the bots failed because, people had access to the hashtags prior to the tweet being sent out.  Why you see people with multiple pairs...  Only system that seems to work is find a person who works in high places, or pay alot of money...

Back
Top Bottom