Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Must have clicked on the Yeezy thread by accident.

original.gif

So awesome how everyone is all jacked up over an honestly pretty ugly shoe that otherwise would sit on shelves if not held back and kept from everyone in bulk. Add to it, its been worn once for one half by the guy himself?? I mean back in "the day", everyone wanted Jordan's shoe he wore all year in BULLS colors, and they didn't even have a one off "option" or special makeup shoe unless it was an ASG type deal.

Nike seriously knows how to play all of us and reel us in with crap like this. Dudes traveling across state lines- making flights, blah blah blah. If you can't do it with relative ease- forget about it- there will always be the next b.s. hyped up crap. I swear, every day of this silliness moves me further away from caring about any of this stuff at all. It was fun- it was enjoyable- Now its just become annoying and overplayed. Drawn out and ridiculous. Everyone wants a "hot shoe" and no one has the first clue why its hot other than people telling them so because of the #s or the degree of difficulty to attain it. Corks, really? Tell me those wouldn't sit if mass produced, denims- ditto. So many others, the list is too long to continue. I have been guilty in the past, but I am pretty well done. END RANT- for those who must cop, GL - and hopefully enjoy

So awesome how everyone is all jacked up over an honestly pretty ugly shoe that otherwise would sit on shelves if not held back and kept from everyone in bulk. Add to it, its been worn once for one half by the guy himself?? I mean back in "the day", everyone wanted Jordan's shoe he wore all year in BULLS colors, and they didn't even have a one off "option" or special makeup shoe unless it was an ASG type deal.

Nike seriously knows how to play all of us and reel us in with crap like this. Dudes traveling across state lines- making flights, blah blah blah. If you can't do it with relative ease- forget about it- there will always be the next b.s. hyped up crap. I swear, every day of this silliness moves me further away from caring about any of this stuff at all. It was fun- it was enjoyable- Now its just become annoying and overplayed. Drawn out and ridiculous. Everyone wants a "hot shoe" and no one has the first clue why its hot other than people telling them so because of the #s or the degree of difficulty to attain it. Corks, really? Tell me those wouldn't sit if mass produced, denims- ditto. So many others, the list is too long to continue. I have been guilty in the past, but I am pretty well done. END RANT- for those who must cop, GL - and hopefully enjoy

It's Kind of cliche to agree with this and I have been guilty as well, but +1...

Last edited:
KEEP THE BOT TALK OUT OF HERE PLEASE.

STAY ON TOPIC. THERE IS A WHOLE THREAD ON BOTS IN THE GENERAL SECTION.

Repped. Yep and people will forget about this shoe in a year. Theres no need for people to go crazy over this colorway

I had no clue about the "concert bots" .. Gonna keep that in mind for upcoming events .. I ain't mad at the Geek Squad though, survival of the fitness out here when it comes to these releases. Whether its shoes or tickets, get it how you live it by any means necessary. Cheaters always prosper in my book
laugh.gif
hahahaha couldn't let that one slide bro

Last edited:
What is the official number for NIKE LA?
Does it honestly matter? The difference between the 12-24 pairs they probably got won't increase the already miniscule chances that anyone in this thread already has. Those extra 10-12 pairs just mean 10-12 more pairs the employees will get to make bank off of.

I had no clue about the "concert bots" .. Gonna keep that in mind for upcoming events .. I ain't mad at the Geek Squad though, survival of the fitness out here when it comes to these releases. Whether its shoes or tickets, get it how you live it by any means necessary. Cheaters always prosper in my book :lol:
View media item 432663

hahahaha couldn't let that one slide bro

Survival of the fitness lol

Survival of the fitness lol

Its Survival of the fittest

I know fitness wasn't a typo... :rofl:

My bad bro, spell check caught me slipping :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom